Reviews for Beyond a Storybook

And you called her Cassie. :love: :D
manxscrubsnut chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Awesome! seriously brilliant!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
These were really beautiful.

I really enjoy the way you captured these two, and I honestly can't say which one of these drabbles was my favorite, though I can say I really loved this line right here: "In a strange way, she’s almost grateful that all their break ups, the sex buddies, all the things that almost destroyed absolutely everything and anything they shared, happened. Because it forced them to grow up. All those things made them learn and it got them to where they are now." I think that describes the JD & Elliot relationship so well; from beginning to end. (End of the series, I mean - not the end of their relationship) Ironically enough, "My Best Friend's Wedding," is on right now, so these two are obviously on my mind. It was nice coming on here and seeing these. :)

Oh, and I loved the last one too; showing Elliot leaving medicine as was foreshadowed in, "My Full Moon," and seeing JD there (along with their new daughter) to support her. A very bittersweet image. Anyway, wonderful job here. I really enjoyed these.

P.S. - Loved your music choices. Joshua Radin, Ingrid Michaelson, and Panic! At the Disco are on my long list of favorites. :)
TheSameFatalFlaw chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw, this was great. Like seven mini stories in one. I loved the first one in particular. The thing I hated the most about the whole 'I don't love you' incident (y'know, besides the fact that he actually said it) was that Elliot always seemed more angry than hurt. So it was great to see that written about. I also loved the one where she first holds Sam, that was so sweet.

Writer's block sucks. I hope writing this helped. Writing something apart from Scrubs sometimes helps me. Sometimes I just write random pages about random characters, then when I come back to Scrubs I feel refreshed.

By the way, are you reading 'Her Sunshine'? Its JD/Elliot, and its really good!