Reviews for Dark Underworld: Alternate Endings
Kristen chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Both are awesome
Erin Cooper chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I liked this ending more. Axel and Roxas deserve a happy ending.
ReasonBeingThatIDK chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Heh, never thought of THAT one. A bit strange and evil. 8/ But otherwise okay! ;)
RadicalDeer chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Wait. You there is gonna be a sequel? Is it already made? can you answer this please?
reddoggie chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
heh, i guess it was a good thing i decided to get up to date with DU first, 'than' read i liked the ending you chose for the real DU so, i hope you dont change it! its cool that you also made this 'fic' (technically) too. you can just write out possible endings for the story. i liked this ending, but it makes me want to read more!QQ
DivinerVIIXemSai chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Aww both endings are good. I love both of them. Keep up the wonderful job.
Insanecat6 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
I'm with you on the whole 'which should be the real ending?' question. They're both really good, and could easily lead somewhere, but doesn't have to. Although, this one seems to be favoring a sequel more, and implies that the sequel would start off with just Roxas while the other one already has them together. Also, this one is happier, which would imply a happier sequel, while the other one implies more drama and probably more centered on figuring out who the figure who cut the Line of the World was. So it really does depend on the sequel. Love to you for the option between them. Bye.
Sad0-masochisticPyro chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
this definatly says theres a sequel .. well tome it does lol *gets on knees* xD i like this, its very calm and pretty good work :)
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
This one's very adorable . I like it that he's willing to ask his friends, or accept their questions; too mkany people try to do it alone only to find that a friend actually knows the answer.
mei lynn 64 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
-snifflesniffle-This is still really awesome and heart wrentching. IDK how it's heart wrentching, but it is. Ah. Yes.-nods- This is a really neat ending. I just... oh. My words are taken away from me... again.
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh...I really love this! So... Axel is the first human that Roxas/God created? So that's why he's immortal? That would make sense. Then, what about Demyx? I really love this.
PhoenixDash chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Pick this one!Pick this one! Pick this one! PICK THIS ONE!

It would be a great start to the sequel, I just knew it! Sorry for not reviewing your story yesterday but I was unable to do so. I promise to give you a review today instead! But I can't promise that I will give you any less insane review. (Just face it, I'm as crazy as they come.. Though I don't think that I'm a health hazard to anyone, except myself.. Heh heh. Heh?)

I like how Roxas is as a God. But I don't really believe in God, still I believe in Roxas. Does that mean that I should not believe in Roxas, either? Let's go throw some "evidence" that if Roxas and/or God exists./ Do we know how God looks like? -No, I don't think so./ Do we know how Roxas looks like? -Yes, I sure hope so./ Do we know Roxas/Gods favourite treat (Axel's not included)? -So-o, you can't pick Axel? Tough choice../ What is Roxas' weapond? -But you still can't pick Axel? Are you absolutely sure? Um.. Oh! Ah.. Big key-thingy?/ God's weapond? (Answer from random atheist)-God doesn't have a weapond, he doesn't exist! D'uh!(Well, thank you random atheist, but I didn't ask you.. *Atheist grumbles and leaves*)

Well that was my "evidence" and now it's up for anyone to decide for themselves what they believe in and not. Yeah that means that I will end this pointless review soon, but now for a check up on my beliefs; I believe in Roxas, I believe in myself.. Sometimes! I believe in other people (that's called gullible! Or naïve in some societies.) and I believe that our dogs are insane, or maybe aliens.. I even made a rhyme of it! "If it's odd, then it's POD!"

And if you still living now, haven't given up even after seeing how long this actually was, and still are going, then I just have to congratulate you for your hard working: both in writing this wonderful tale and reading this piece of rubbish, and I hope for a good start on you next stories that will come! And if you think that I will leave you alone from now on, guess again. But if you still up for me to review, than I will be more than happy to comply!

So once again; until then, and I'll pray (to something, or perhaps Roxas) that our paths will cross once again (fuuny you used it in DU's ending), sometime soon!

-PD (Finally!)
DivinerVIIXemSai chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Awesome. I like this one better then the original.
EscapeWater chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Is there going to be a chapter where they live Happily Ever After? Like... they don't die. ;)
thereyougo chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Such an unexpected ending, but I like it. I like how you kill everyone and have God create another new beginning.