Reviews for Lucky
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Very well done story and series in general. How long after "Analyze" and "Patchouli" does this installment fall? While not a vital or necessary detail, I believe it would help put into perspective how quickly or slowly Giovanni and Sabrina have developed their chemistry after the events of the first two stories. I am looking forward to reading the other fics of the series.
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
[Giovanni knew that there had been at least five Rocket grunts in the same area that he could have dug out as well, but could not bring himself to care.]

I really like this line. It's nice that you focus on the big picture and details like this instead of acting like everyone who isn't a main character doesn't matter. (It also does a good job of emphasizing that, even if Giovanni may be acting nice to Sabrina here, he's still cold and cruel.)
yairm210 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Poor Giovanni. He works so hard, doesn't he?

Great continuity!
thelibraryghost chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I read "Kindling" first, then this, and initially I had some reservations about the pairing (the main one being my preference for Lt. SurgexSabrina). However, these are done very well, and very IC. . Now I'll go read the other ones in this... uh... continuity, I guess.
fanreader chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
always been a fan of the Gio x Sabrina pairing. great story, please keep them coming!