Reviews for Righteous Dollar Bills
almost raining chapter 1 . 2/5
This is one of the most adorably twisted things I have read. :3
Thank you for writing this fanfic. :D
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/30
Noooooooo! Alistair is amazing for trying to corrupt Dean! Castiel is even more lovely for being stoic and trying to save Dean in the most empathetic way possible.
Tani May Trybrand chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
What a fascinating twist! And very well written.
BloodRedRose04 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was amazing. Truly amazing.
AnAngelandHisHunter chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
oh my. that was absolutely amazing. you made me cringe and say aww in the same story. And the ending...just the ending was somehow sad and good. great.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I really like it. it's weel-written and well-tought, bravo !
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Really well done. I approve. that was so God-damned awesome!
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is a really awesome story. :)
mysong chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Whoa. Seriously. Thank God you watch this show, or I wouldn't be here amazed by your fic. Write a book, will you? :D

Loved the idea of little Dean, and how Alastair turned him. Castiel's way of befriending him was so well-written, especially the part about making false promises and fixing Dean's soul as best he could.

Such a dark beginning and the ending just makes me laugh!

Awesome fic!

mysong
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
aw i love it it is so cool and different and i love cas and dean stories but not like slash just about them being friends.
rika chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
love it!
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
even in hell there is always hope... it may take an angels wings and a prayer from the damned, but there is always hope... beautiful.
Amerision chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Amazing story. Not much to add to that..
SilverHowler chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
One word: Awesome.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, that was intense, I liked it though, it was a great read! Well written as always and well portrayed and the character interaction was great too, of course!

So the little boy (Dean) tortured Castiel, wow, that was especially dark and intense! I'm glad that Cas finally did managed to save Dean and himself from Hell!

The whole ending paragraph was perfect, so fitting and sort of funny! Kudos!