Reviews for Persona 4: Last Days
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 11 . 10/27/2009
Love the ending great job!
Kauia chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
Yosuke took his feelings for Souji well
Kauia chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Its my first time reading a fic where Souji's a little different that the usual but good.
Kauia chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
teddy's really cute
Kyogre chapter 11 . 10/3/2009
Awesome. I just got into Persona 4, so I'm catching up on all the fanfiction. I really like this one~ I was wondering for a while what would happen in the TV world, and the way you worked it out makes a lot of sense, given the circumstances. Overall, I like the way you portray the characters a lot~

Just wondering though, why are there two versions of this story? They... seem to be the same. (Also, only normal end? I guess they've got time until the true end rolls about...)

I voted in the pole, but I'll say it clearly! Second option! Shadow Souji for the win. It's just not fair everyone else has their nasty sides exposed, but not our Main Character!

Although one would have to wonder how it works out with Izanagi. (Mind you, I kinda think Izanagi isn't Souji's "real" person, but just the god Izanagi lending him some power. Of course, there's also the jokes I've seen about Souji looking suspiciously like Izanami's human form... But anyway...)
Sybil Corvax chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
Loved it!

I wish I could pull off SoujixYosuke.

Sadly, I'm not that talented.
Sybil Corvax chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
Oh God, I loved it!

I honestly did! Seta/Hana is so adorable *grins* though I could never write it myself -_-

As for the options, either one sounds cool, but I seem to lean towards Option A more.
JennaVampire101 chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
Continue this story. Now. Or I will get Shadow Kanji to kill you with his manliness.

Not really. But seriously, I really like this story, and I usually don't like anything.

Keep up the good work. Or die. *Thumbs up*
Aiqis chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
This is really the best Souji x Yosuke fanfic I've ever read. I hope that you'll continue soon!
IgnisFlamel chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Hoe!Awesome!Hehee!This was my first SoujixYosuke story that I have ever read!Of course it's going to continue,so I'll happily be waiting!Good job!
EvilValenStrife chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
... I am speechless...
Sybil Corvax chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
YAY! I love updates :D
apollo-gize chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
Ek, just keep it coming! I love this story so far, so keep on writing! (no pressure intended ;D)

Poor Yosuke... Poor Souji. XD; It's great how incharacter you've made them... Keep it up!

("Excuse me, but does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?")

And it's all your fault. :c Whenever I hear "If Today Was Your Last Day", I start thinking Yosuke/Souji. XD
starkpancakes chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
ZOMG! poor yosuke! I hope souji gets there soon and beats the dude's ass! nya i love this fanfic! keep on writing i wanna know what happens next!
EvilValenStrife chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Kya! I love this story! YosukexSouji! Can't wait for the next chapter!