Reviews for Pumpkin Ice Cream
PURELY chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
made me laugh at the last remark shego made, this is just awesome. purely awesome
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Love it very much. The parting shot was hilarious! Can't wait to read the sequel, :):):):)
Yur-Fluffyness chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this made me smile
evilKimP chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love this story so funny a great little remake from Shego at the end there
LJ58 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
All Shego. And that's cool. Good thing it wasn't a pastry shop, but we already know Kimmie can't cook!
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Pumpkin topped with pumpkin ice cream Goose Bumps for both the girls. Yet Shego will have to hurry to eat the ice cream before Kim changes into a popsicle.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Clever concept, though I think the last line could have been, shall we say, subtler... though I guess that wasn't really the point. This line made me smile: “Do you have to do that every time you see me? A ‘Hi’ would be very refreshing."

I would have thought a college loan remark would have been funny, btw.

Nice little amusement, here.
Brovaries chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
One of the smartest Kim/Shego fic out there. The last line nearly killed me. Please tell me you have more Kim/Shego coming up!
teriyakiskater chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
lol oh that is good.
DeMatt chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Me likey. Accurate, IM-not-so-HO, to the characters as depicted in the show; lightly humorous one-shot, my favourite type of fanfic; and a subject highly appropriate to the source material - meaning I could easily see this as a vignette (unfortunately, it's way too short to make a full cartoon).

Just a couple of typos and the like that I spotted and felt like mentioning.

Shego's aside on her age ("which she would be quick to remind you, weren't very much"), I think that last word should be "many", instead. Fits better with the "weren't" before it.

You used the word "its" when you should have used "it's", with an apostrophe. Easy way to remember the difference is to remember that "it's" with an apostrophe is a contraction of "it is" - so any spot for which "it is" fits, needs the apostrophe.

Kim's "fat" retort ("then that's even low for you, Shego.") - you got "even" and "low" switched around. Think of putting a comma after the first phrase, making "then that's low, even for you".
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Heh heh, nice one of Shego, she ALWAYS has to have the last word, umm?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
n3k0-b0i chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow, your Kigo fics have been hilarious! Keep up the great work!
expectresistance chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
MOAR! This was .. absolutely delightful. I like every bit of it and I hope they're all just as quaint and slice of life-seeming!

MOAR! for luck.
Krugerfan18 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
oh that was freaking hilarious this is good enough to continue you really should i like it.