Reviews for Reason For Rhyme
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
When I was young I always tell my parents to sing these nursery rhymes. Then I guess one night I creeped my mother out when I said "oh how lovely that plague was as to create such a catchy tune for it and even made it famous for little children to sing".

I was always the weird one in the family... Having massive collections of sudokus all stacked against one another in my shelves, collections of mystery movies and novels and even those tricky things where you need to seperate them and put it back together. Oh and my favorite, a maze which you have to finish to get what's inside the box. I always put a treat (gum,biscuits, a letter saying dont touch my stuff-dedicated to my nosy, loud, void of feelings little sister and more)inside there as a reward for my success. I seem to get that trait from my father although my case is far worse than his obsession with the mystery genre... :I

Anyway, I love your fic. I never really gave this much thought but our English teacher said, most fairy tales are considered horror. Hey! Why not make a fic about that? XD nah... Just a random thought. But seriously though, i loe this fic, this is going to my favorites
Hectopascal chapter 1 . 6/23/2011

when the bow breaks

the cradle will fall

and down will come baby

cradle and all

Was so creeped out when we had a class discussion about this. I think it was about the son of King Henry III(?) in England and there was a revolution so everybody was trying to kill his kid, and when he and his wife tried to escape the country, choosing banishment over death, they went by sea, thus "when the bow breaks."

So many creepy nursury ryhmes sung with childish glee... scaaaaarrrryyyyy.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
XD Lol!
Miwari chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
HOW HORIBLE D:

Like WHY would you make a song out of current tragic things?
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
"Ring Around the Rosie", aka, the Black Plague. Nasty. When I learned that in eighth grade, I was shocked and disgusted. (I think I also swore to never teach it to my kids if I had any either...) Interesting. I like it. Keep up the good work!
Unknown D Flamerose chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Do the Little Mis Muffit one! XD

[I have many spelling errors]

Little Mis Muffit

Sat on a tuffet

eating her curds an way.

Along came a spider

that sat right beside her

scaring miss Muffet a way.

I know it has something to do with a doctor trying to cure his daughter by giving her curds n' way made from crashed spiders. It was during, I guess the ... late 1700-1800s?

It will need research :/
Istalindir chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
:D You used my favorite morbid nursery rhyme! :D 'Ring Around The Rosie' is a good one. X3 Thanks for writing this, it was good.
Flying Magic Snake chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh, I really like this. It's funny, but nursery rhymes seems to fit them both: morbid for Neuro and yet still happy, for Yako.

I think I'll take you up on your challenge, by the way. _
Jocelyn3602 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I haven't written anything in forever but I would really like to take part in the challenge. Hope my creative juices haven't evaporated away since school.
silverfire113 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Yeah, ring around the rosie is a rather morbid song lol

I might like to try the challenge, though I've never written MTNN before...hmm

Great idea, and I loved how you wrote it :)