Reviews for Yaoi Novel
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
You did a great job.

I understand how Eiri feels about his unpublished book.

It's hard to be rejected and told it isn't what the readers want. Or it won't sell because it's same gender lovers.

You did a great job expressing how they both felt.

I really enjoyed it.

Kudos

Blade
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Ooh! this was great! Hehe, can you imagine if shu-chan did some kind of writing to help him heal of his ordeal with Taki Aizawa? *lol*
Undead Gothic Princess chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
this was amazingly deep!

i think u got this just right. i always imagined Eiri writting his rape down as a story to releave the demons inside his soul but i never thought someone would created into a story like this.

i loved it all the same though!

x
MuffinzRBeast24 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
It's so good to see Eiri get some kind of closure in his life...even though he still has major intimacy issues...but all in all...very nice story...

Thank god for Shuichi's stubborness...

mail me anytime! -
chochowilliams chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I liked this. I think writing it would have helped him to heal and move on from that incident and maybe having it published will help a little bit more.
papertrails chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wow. I like how Shuichi is able to grasp the main idea of the book where other are unable to. Well written and I love your characterization.
chochowilliams chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
truer words have never been said...by shuichi at least. he can be a pretty insightful guy when he wants to be.
secret hidden within me chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i love it! maybe he should try again and try to publish it! maybe then they will like it since he is with shu and it has been 7 years later then his last try!

keep it up!