Reviews for The day the Doctor met Forrest Gump
The Phantom's Bride of Gondor chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Yay! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
ever think you could make forest a time lord
Austrangel chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Forrest Gump is one of my all time favourite movies and I love Doctor Who. This was just a beautiful connection of the two. Well done on creating a beautiful piece. :) x
Boomerpyro chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
mavic chen chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
What about the other 41 companions?
mavic chen chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
If the Doctor has been running all this time, then it's been for longer then just 2006. Doctor Who never said they were actually in love, or that she was the only person in his life.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Not sure how Rose and the Copy got to the American South, but they quite likely would fit in rather well.
FlynnLivesndIwilbuildtheGrid chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Will Smith give this writer a oscar
jcbisbcj chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Pretty good story. Never saw forrest gump but i love doctor who. The tenth is awesone
ToTaLy-WeIrD-aNd-PROUD chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was really good, and cute! Oh, you did a wonderful job! GREjerkjerg This is extremely amazing :D
A clockwork lime chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
These are my two favourite things in the entire and world and when I read the description I didn't think it was going to do them justice but in fact it has done better! This is my favourite fic I've read on here!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was one of the sweetest fics I've read in a long time I love it. A crossover with one of my favorite, if not favorite movies, and one of my favorite shows. The Doctor/Rose moment was just an awesome extra :3
BloodAllOverTheFloor chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow, this was a great story!

Such imagination! Brilliant.
stardiva chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
sweeet story

hmmm i wonder what jack would think of forrest

bet money jack would flirt and forrest wouldnt even notice.

again nice story
DanielHimura chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awesome story. Perfect Forrest wisdom. A little naive but wisdom none the less.