Reviews for A second Chance
orionastro chapter 6 . 3/14
amazing story , i love it, and i hope for a sequel
Lucas43 chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I liked the story so far. Please take your time and tweak to your hearts content. I look forward to reading more about the U.S.S. Resurrection.
Andres97 chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
it's pretty good. You should probably continue the story with maybe Starfleet heading into the black hole into the other universe and finding the colonials settled on the other earth. Since from what i read the black hole connects both universes.
justjoe chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Fantastic story. You have a real talent for telling BSG and ST stories.
dp chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Well done! Good plot and good writing. Some typos... you could have someone beta read before publishing. As to what happens next you could lead the cylons on a mission for the federation and/or you could write about Sharons new life. Whatever interests you... Looking forward to more of your writing!
Isles chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
I enjoyed the story and added it to my fave list ) Looking forward to reading your future stories like this, keep up the great work!
Qtelatino1 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Excellent story. I like the way you brought the cylon colony and ST 2009 come together in this. Keep up the good work.
Trife chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
This was a interesting fic and I think that if you decide to continue it it will be interesting however if you decide not to this is the best place to declare it completed in my honest opinion. It does not really lack anything to leave you hanging or driving you crazy because you want to know what is going to happen. So again great job and niw we wait and see what you decide.

Trife
WBH21C chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Good one!
jojobevco chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
It's a good story
Mackon chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Getting a weird feeling about how open and trusting Boomers being, just blurting it all out like that, maybe she'd react like that for guilt's sake, but she seemed pretty together there at the end. Also the way the Feds are wandering all over her ship? It annoys me and I don't even own the thing. Over all its just to ... smooth.
Mackon chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
It was looking good until the head people showed up.
middream06 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
interesting story look forward to read more chapters
ZephyrLegend chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
OMG this is so great. I love BSG and the new star trek.

Combining the two just seems natural. Thanks for that!
pcody chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Ch3 Beta Errors

showed signs of being "" by nuclear warheads

should have a verb, e.g. "damaged"

It didn’t work out as "plan"

should be past tense "planned"