Reviews for Another Stop Along the Road
jessi chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Great story!
SunReyes chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Excellent Story! I love how you've given us a glimpse of what very well could be the future with Olivia. I like what you did, how she can't control the travel between dimensions and her emotions are what trigger it.
kate chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
YOU ARE AWESOME.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh this was fabulous! Peter-Olivia angst and alternate realities colliding? I couldn't have asked for a better combination! Loved it, loved it, loved it! I know I say this in all my reviews, but you have such an amazing grasp of peter and Olivia's characters that it is a real joy to read them. I never ever get the sense that they are acting the slightest bit out of character.

I just loved the Peter-centricness of this one - they say there are no second chances, and yet, Peter is given the opportunity to have just that - a second chance, to try and make things turn out different, turn out better for his alternate reality ego. His remorse and regret shows through very clearly throughout the piece - his initial "anger" at Olivia showing up on his doorstep, his immediate compassion when he realizes this is not "his" Olivia, his utter selflessness is denying this other Peter the chance to be with Olivia in order to prevent the brutal pain and betrayal that came afterwards in his own reality, his desire, above all else, to keep this Olivia safe and alive, even if that means her hating him.

And of course, the fact that this Olivia offers Peter a hope of redemption was too perfect. Just the final bit of sweetness there at the end to keep the angst from cutting to deep.

Another great piece! Keep up the god work!
JT4Life chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow, this was quite a different read than I'd expected it to be. I really liked how you crossed over two realities - and how each is giving advice on their corresponding reality lover? k, maybe not lover, but soon enough :)

I'm quite impressed, the character work in this one was purely brilliant!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Really briliantly-original Bolivia.

LOVE how Peter gives AR Liv advice and vice versa.

I especially love the feeling of angst and loss you have create in Peter at the end.

Ah, would you consider writing a one-chapter sequel to this?
Ocein chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is great, but I'm a little confused? Didn't Walter take alternate Peter from the other world? So, that would mean there's only one? I could be wrong, and I don't mean to stifle your stories. It's nice to read from you again :)
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I reread this after your email and I see where you're coming from. The sheer possibilites of all those realities out there makes me glad that in the show, we're only dealing with 2 (for now).

I love Peter's rueful thoughts about he screwed up, and how this new Olivia offers him hope that it can be turned around.

So much love!
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
oh my, that was quite a ride!

this multiverse plot, whatever tptb are aiming at, i can't wait to discover. thanks for giving us a glimpse of the possibilities.