Reviews for The Blind Side of Life
Anon chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Dear Fluffy2001,

I started reading your fan fic on House MD and gradually moved on to Supernatural.

I have only one thing to say - keep up the good work!

The fics for both series are excellent and well written - I do wish you can continue with House MD but meanwhile, I am glued to SPN.

Thank you once again!
irishgirl9 chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It gut wrenching for Sam to go through that, but at least he had Dean by his side.
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Hmm it seems that maybe Sam is getting a little bit of his fighting spirit back, if anyone could do that it would be big brother Dean
IamThePasserby chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
youre an excellent, inventive writer who clearly knows her canon and characters, and i really enjoy both your writing style and creativity. :)

i have only one criticism, and one request: for the love of doughnuts, STOP using "for" every two seconds. It's unnecessary, for there are other ways of forming sentences. It's distracting, for the repetition makes the reader pause and become slightly confused at the change in your tone to something out of place. And after maybe the eighth time, it genuinely becomes annoying in dialogue particularly, for neither Dean nor Sam speak that way.

see what I mean?

i liked this fic, kudos. Keep writing, im looking forward to reading other stuff.

But please, no more "for"s.
staceycj chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
awesome story! I would like more but well...that's all about you )
Phx chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
I liked this. I think you're dead on about some of how Sam must be feeling and I loved how Dean flip flopped back and forth as he tried to help his brother through this. Loved that, no matter what, he still saw his brother. And I love how he also mentioned how he was played as well. Sam wasn't the only one lead around by his nose, unfortunately.

I really hope we see something like this this year.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Great ending. Loved this fic.
Jessica chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
wow sam sounds back to normal add more want to read more thanks
primadonna cat chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Are you ending it? I hope not! I want to see them fight in this post apocalyptic world you've created. I want to see them hunted! I want angst and brother moments! I loved all that you put into this story! Cool! :)
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Yikes Sam is fully a demon now...certainly a dark turn. And Anna is still alive in this story...good I think that Dean needs all the support he can get!
SciFi Girl chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Wow - Great story! Don't keep us waiting too long. And please be sure to redeem poor Demon Sammy. If it goes on long past chapter three I sure won't mind :)
primadonna cat chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Wonderful chpter! Can't wait to see what happens.
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
More.. More.. please hurry up!
staceycj chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Fantastic!
Elm Treigh chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
so good! this was so good!

i love that you brought cas in the mix and that he's planning a rescue mission for anna.

my favorite part: "Despite what you think of us, killing angels is forbidden, even fallen ones. It is one of the highest orders. Why do you think Lucifer was imprisoned?"

keep up the great work! and don't forget to update when you have the chance! please? )