Reviews for Screwy Dewey
OldGeezer21 chapter 13 . 1/22
I loved this story! It definitely deserves more reviews then 250!
person2309 chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
I loved the Doon and Dewey part at the end!
wwpd chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Update or I shall send my invisible ninja badgers after you... I gather Dewey would find that cool...
whenallofyourflaws chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
HAHAHA! She'd like Gandhi when she's fighting the Death Eater. Oh god, I burst out laughing at that one!
Onyx-Wolf1981 chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
You should have dewy and doon hang out more, its really funny :-D
marypoppinscollar chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Okay, so I REALLY love this story! PLEASE update soon!
Isabella95 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
OMG! chapter 9 when Doon and Dewey met again. I laughd so much I had to bite my own hand to shut up (someone slept in the room beside mine)

secret auror! That was awesome!

james is gullible, but I still seems soo much like him :D

please update soon! and I hope you write more of Doon and Dewey's friendship they are soo funny toghether and also so careless :D
silvermoon1212 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
My arse is rather lovely.
marypoppinscollar chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
I love this story! Please update soon! I want to know what happens next!
marypoppinscollar chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
I really love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next. What is she going to say to James? It would make my week if you updated so PLEASE update soon! Great work, keep it up.
jessy63 chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
Love your story, i was choking w/ laughter half the time. Update soon
JennLD chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
i like how the story is focusing on both the past and present, but in a way thats easy to understand and follow. Great original story, i love how she has all these friends from different places will they all come together at one time or never. Great job please continue your story.
Lady Oblivious chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! OR ELSE I WILL TURN YOU INTO A CHICKEN PIE! AND NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO'S IN IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahem. Srry, my enthusiasm makes me wacky. Anyway, love the story, please update soon! Awkward situations rock! Lady O.
Emily chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
Ahhhhhh! This is like my absolute favorite story EVER! I hope you continue, and immature check in regularly!
One Smart Waffle chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
I love this story because it reminds me of my best friend. I can't wait for you to update this story.