Reviews for Follow Me Inside
Saguenay chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I didn't read it all, it was too disturbing for me.
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Holy shit. This moment between them has so much weight and power. Great writing.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow that was intense, beautiful, sad - it really touched me. I loved this story! Going to have to put you on author alert stat!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was intense. And twisted, and sad, and erotic, and full of real emotions. Just fucking wow...
CrazyLlama chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Love it.

Is there still a chance of continuing?

Jessays chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
uhm, wow.
story-lover-731 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
WOW! i honestly don't care if this story is not really possible and if the drugs should have caused more of a reaction. This story is just so intense and powerful. Even though it is only a one shot, there is so much depth and soul in it that it is truly amazing! Thank you for writing this!
livinglotus chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This should have many more reviews than it does. It is a gorgeous piece of writing... consuming and powerful. As much as I'd love more from these characters, the length is perfect as it is. You say more in 5k words than many authors could say in 50k.
Yeezu chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Ya, I really liked this one shot. I would totally read the whole story. I think the hardship and weakness was real and totally believable. It may be a bit unbelievable to say they were so coherent but this is fiction. We want a little beyond the predictable. I loved it and now I am gonna go see what else you have done.
In.a.blue.bathrobe chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
You need no clarifications or justification for this piece. It is lovely and soul ripping.
missbluejuju chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This was very haunting and tortured. The writing is beautiful, and the descriptions and flow of the story add to the overall feeling. It really got to me. I'm not quite sure I can say I enjoyed this piece, (the subject it deals with is difficult for me) but I definitely appreciate it.
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Only ten reviews for this? That just will not do.

I saw the rec for this over at TLYDF and I couldn't resist to read about a Darkward and a Darkella in one story. You don't see that often.

This was pretty angsty and I can see why it was probably difficult for you to write, but that didn't come across at all. The writing flowed beautifully between their feelings and inner turmoil and...ugh! It was just so good!

So, in conclusion, I think that if you have the time and such, you should DEFINITELY continue this. It may seem selfish of me, but I'd really like to see what happened in their pasts that lead them here.
AltheaJams chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Beautifully dark in that souls-twisting-together, codependent need kind of way. Saw this recc'd on Lazy Discerning Ficster. I'm not usually drawn to the dark fics, but something about being able to consume this in a bite sized oneshot chunk made it seem like something I could manage.

It was satiating in that same primal way as the Lou Reed song Heroin. I've never done it, never will, but there's a vicarious pace and darkness to that song that makes you feel drawn into that experience. That's kind of how I felt with this story - drawn into the need in the characters' connection. Well done.
acct purged chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I really enjoyed this so much.

You managed to give everything this sort of airy, atmospheric quality, and yet remain grounded in reality in this really raw, harsh sort of way. I liked that contrast immensely, like this beauty/pain type of scenario.

I've never read anything that had to do with drug use, and to be honest, I'm not certain that's something I would even do again, but I was happily proved wrong here - while this doesn't FEEL like a drug-centric type of story, you never forget that it is at it's core - and that all this pain is there, mingling with the love. It's a very interesting thing.

You also managed not to be crass or use the typical language found in sex scenes, which I know makes it THAT much more challenging to write, so bonus points for that.

Great work on this.