Reviews for Mercury
alieangel chapter 23 . 10/25/2010
i want more!
PoppiKaur1910 chapter 23 . 8/28/2010
hiya again

i reviewed u ages ago but here we go again.

This thing is still as amazing as ever. i really cant believe u told me u r not that gd n there r better writers than u.

Poor andrew! well atleast hero can now livce with embry without still lovin andy HES DEAD! he always was too mean. oh well id say i miss him but honestly i wont.

i think u shud do the next chap as hero pov bput wot happened to her n then a christian n andy pov bout the fight. shoyld b good iff they r that bad n war is still goin.

u no if u killed off edward n the cullens it really wudnt matter much in this story cuz bella isnt as close to them in thins shez closer to the batons so they can b her replacemens she can become a werewolf 2 insted of vamp and end up with christian with hero as her new besty.

1 thi ng tho dont hav a weird wolf baby and dont hav jacob imprint. i think hes a big dooche for imprinting renesme. it was just so stupid y cudnt meyer forget about the whole lets give bells her own freak baby. jacob cud hav imprinted on that girl he wanted to imprint on in seattle and bella n edward cud have adopted a baby n turned her at 16. tht wudnt b a big deal ppl!

Last thing now can u give me the addy of ya pandablog as soon as ya cn plz. I really think this is waaaaaaaaaaay too long now n u hav probs lost intrest for that i apologise.

seyya, luv ya writin 4eva

AJ
The one who laughed chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
The French thing was very funny, I translated it on babel fish and it came out as this. It was of good mood. His wife had probably given him some evidence d' love the night before. Very funny you should include more things like that
Guest chapter 22 . 3/22/2010
rAge gene?
emmettandrose4ever chapter 22 . 3/21/2010
Wait... Is Hero dead or being tortured? Gah, I'm so sad! I love Hero! Aw. That's so sad. :(
emmettandrose4ever chapter 21 . 3/10/2010
what did sebastian do?

hmm...

i love Hero! She cracks me up! (:
blairderouge chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Oh hot damn..

you di'int just do that?

wow. that was -hot.

wow.

wooww-

hohoho... update soon!
Oh The Guilt x chapter 22 . 3/1/2010
Oh My GaWd?1?1

Pan? MIss meyer would not approve of bella getting funky with edward!

You and you're crazy writing...

I thought you gave up writing twilight FF? Since you began hating twilight and all...

But i love the chapter. You have that gift of being able to write like AAHAHAHAAIOOAAII HIGH ENERGYYZZ and i love that.

Come home baby!

Your jizjaz

PS never kill off hero... i know well you're gonna drown her (sorry about giving the plot but who reads reviews in all fairness?) coos you told me...

Dont do that we all love hero!
bombonella chapter 22 . 2/28/2010
*Squeals like a little girl*...Finally!

"He tore the fabric of my bra off with his teeth" DAYUM!
JasperSAYSrelax128 chapter 22 . 2/28/2010

YEA!

WO!

HUZZAH!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

awesome freaking chapter. hahaha.
ginnypottercullen chapter 22 . 2/26/2010
uh, wow. that was hot. i bnever expected hero to have sex with enbry, et alone bella and edward. so. wow. hot. edward was so dominating

well reading your story took a while but i think its good. keepup the good work and dont kill hero. kill gala. i dont quite like her. and keep seb. hes hot. andrew can die tho.
bombonella chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
I like how Embry calls her baby... so cute :)

You should do what's best for the story, but since you're asking me what my thoughts on the matter are:

*very dramatic* No...

Don't break them up. I don't think Hero's a freak, but even freaks need love. Plus it's not like Embry is gonna give up, because of the whole imprinting business.

...Oh please don't tell one of them is gonna die :(
bombonella chapter 19 . 2/9/2010
Andrew is such a dick!

Did Embry imprint on Hero? Cause it's about time someone gives her the lovin' she deserves!

blog please!
bombonella chapter 17 . 2/9/2010
Edward is indeed a scheming perv. Now Bella is probably gonna feel all guilty that she can't remember, when nothing happened. I know I've said this before, but when is it gonna happen already? :P

I'm seriously glad you decided to continue this story and I'm gonna go read the next chapter now :D
bombonella chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
Really hoping Bella doesn't pass out before she gets what she wants