Reviews for Princes of Fujimori
c-cute! :)) please update! :D
Soul Vrazy chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Interesting update fast!
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I hope you continue its getting more interesting
MyNameIsSara chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
GOD! I love this!
MeikoKuran999 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
omg cant wait for the next chapter.
Kage 5243 chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
k
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Nice cant wait for more.
i-got-m2m chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
i love a possessive and jealous yuujiro! how about a tooru/yuujiro fluff? or haruka being so overly friendly with tooru and yuujiro goes into a jealous rampage? oh my silly ideas! when are you updating? please update soon!
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Mwahahahahahaha new victims, I mean princesses. I really like this story. Please update soon. -
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
AWESOME UPDATE SOON
XxAlysxX chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Ah Those (poor) Princess running around from homones induced fanboys. XD a classic by any means and almost on the right characters for them.
Bored-is-my-favorite-word chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Not going to lie I am LOVING this story so far! I can't wait for you to update keep up the awesome work )
Silver Night Phoenix chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Hmmm so very interesting XD anyways as for costumes I must ask are you going to be giving them more of a womanly shape (Ex: fake boobs and what not)? or keep them to the more masculine shape for their bodies because that can determine how well an outfit can look on them . and also if you are trying to accentuate a certain area (sorry my mom is a seamstress XD)

as for the transitioning between chapters, it seems fine right now. Remember it's a different chapter and probably a different time so being a little jumpy is fine, now if you are making the chapter happen immediately after one scene and is more of a continuation, then the transaction needs to flow more.

(as for any costume designs I will be more than happy to send you a PM or something when I think of something (though an interesting thing to do might be do a Greek theme for some point or something )
SilverHaraki chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
oooo la la new princess again ey! -tackle hugs- i thank you soo much for the updation, you don't know how long i've waited for it and it was ooohhh so right waiting for it! thank you so much -bows rapidly- can't wait till the next updation!
yugi001 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Great chap. Glad you updated. :)