Reviews for One night Only
ImperfectionIsPerfection chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I loved reading this, i read the sequel as well. Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado and whoever reminded me of this story and the sequel. I really loved the originality of the story, never read one like it before.
theflipsidetowriting chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
This was an awesome story, I personally think that you should write more, like the love between them is just being dicovered and they don't know what will happen.

Please write more! It's brillant, and your a great writer!

A loving reader,

theflipsidetowriting
sharpestsatire chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Eep. Drama! I need popcorn.

And you need to write more!
crazey logic 13 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Oh please please right more
Heart Inside of Me chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
This was a lovely story, and I enjoyed it immensely. Can I be greedy and ask for more? I want to know that they really did leave behind the concept of one night only, I want to see Draco saying goodbye to his fiancee, I want to see Hermoine and Draco having the big talk, and I want to see them waking up next to each other again. Yeah, me being greedy. Your story is fantastic and if you never write another word for this work it would still be perfect. Thank-you for sharing!
cassy123 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
that was awesome - very good work.

isnt draco engaged, too? what happend with his fiancée?

maybe you write a sequel.
choi.cullen chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
i love so much for this update.i never get enough of dramione
beautifly92 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
WOW, neither did I see that coming! o.o

Awesome :D
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
It's a really good story. I loved it in fact. I could picture Hermione dancing, but the strange thing is, I can't picture Draco. Hmm. Maybe I'm just being stupid. That's probably it Oh well, it was good!
2009462584 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Aaaahhhhhh Dat was AMAZING!

You have to do a sequal it would be sooo cool this is just genius please keep writing for the good of humanity D

Jyp's

xx
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
awww that was a good story! i liked it... but i didnt want it to end that way... what about Draco? isn't he still engaged?

i did have a feeling that was gonna happen! :)

really good story... i really enjoyed reading it! :D
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooo cute! i love this story it is sooo good! update when u get the chance! :)
sarlovesoccer chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Awesome!:D
Lady of Spring Rain chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Loved that so much. It was hot. :P
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Poor Hermoine... Forced to stay with Malfoy... Eww! But they do sorta match; I mean Herm's a clever talented witch but good. Draco the same as I said, but he's EVIL!