Reviews for Clean
Sheraven chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
How well you weave all the conflicting emotions together, leaving me with a warm feeling sharpened with worry over Frodo's state. You invoke your character's emotions excellently, I love your writing style.
leggy-lover chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
eww...
Wilwarin chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
wow. normally, I'm not one for Frodo/Sam fics, but this was just wonderful.
It's a beautiful piece, and the characterizations are dead-on.
Great story. I loved it.
Hobittien Ruhtinas chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Aw...this is very, very well done. :')

I...I can't find the words.

But it's fics like these that make me accept F/S slash a bit better. This is nothing bad.

Just - sweet.
Alyx Gardensdale chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
That was very well done. It could have been really tasteless but you pulled it off emulate Tolkiens own writing style to near perfection as well.
Keye Goodenough chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Beautiful, this is one of my very favorites!
Flame Tigress chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Oh...how sweet, and how very sad! You're right about how it started out amusing (the smell comments are rather humorous) and took an angstier turn. The bit about Sam's shoulders was especially touching, in my opinion; he sacrifices his own welfare far too readily. It ends with very little hope, but the love conveyed is heartbreakingly poignant. *sniff*
Nilramiel chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Likely my favorite of your Fro/Sam fics. How you write it with absolutely no character degradation is a mystery to me. Yet you do so. Beautiful, beautiful job. The bruises from Sam's pack was the best touch of all.
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Wow. Very nice. Very in-character, too, it seemed.
wee bit scared of sheep chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
wowser and coolith and wowser again!

i envy thee, for thou writes so goodith!
Engil chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Wahh! Angsty, yet so sweet. I love how well you wrote Sam and Frodo, so in character...Even with Sam's attraction to Frodo. Keep writing more F/S slash, please?
Jaya Korin chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
awe now that was just sweet. _
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
/very/ touching. Beautiful writing, and I'm most impressed.
Q Jackson chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
This is a really great story! You have a lot of talent in writing!
Michelle Smith chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Breath-taking, as always... I'm absolutely jealous, and off to read more.