Reviews for Inferno
Snow and Night the sisters chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Adrianna. Don't ask. Anywho, I love how you put :( after the definition of the word Anti-Semitism. I wanna read Hitler's book so I can make fun of his stupid ideas...Again, don't ask.
Nobler Sin Than None chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is very well written, I'm suprised you don't have more reviews. Good job!
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Historygasm! I get annoyed when people are all "booo hetalia makes fun of ww2 and makes germany seem nice", so fics like this that actually address the historical context make me happy.
Adele Krieger chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
this was good! (ludwig is mah favourite too 3)

At the end of a word (thank you, spelling reform NOT, the ß is spelled out, so "Ich weiß" would be "Ich weiss" OKay, I'm done, don't want to be too grammar police-y...
Nen chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I've been looking for fics like this, hunting and considering writing my own. I'm glad to find one, especially one well written, and I hope you make a sequel of some sort.

My interest arose from America civil-war fics, with the aspects of split personality you see in some of them; and the fact it's stated in one comic that Hitler threatened to throw Germany in jail if he didn't obey orders. Makes me think he had a spare Nation-personification forming up.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Awh, poor Doitsu! This is a good, sad fic. I love it as always, Necury. :3 Except you made me a whore for my translator. xD; Poor Ludwig. And you mentioned Prussia. Hurhur.

I love the bit about the rain... how he believes there to be cleansing powers in it. It's a sad thought, that he'll stand there with all his people's sins, waiting for them to be washed away.

Your writing is amazing, Necury-darling. :3 I love it.
Lucky-Angel135 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This was very well-written. I feel so bad for Germany. He just wants to do the right thing, but he just doesn't know what it is. He really is a very sweet character on the inside and I love him to death. You did a very good job on this and made it easy to understand his struggles.