Reviews for Subtlety
lovely
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
very nicely written!
Saucy-Duck chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow, I feel like I've been missing from everything for a long time. All I can say is that I better pass my damn exams.

I loved this. You wrote her beautifully. You could pretty much switch Spock with Sheldon and it would work wonderfully for bbt too. Glad to see you getting into the Star Trek fics.
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
and that is what made uhura special
Josie010 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Poetic! Your writing style is absolutely beautiful.
StarChild x chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Absolutely Lovely! a pleasure to read :)

I love how I could actually picture this scene clearly in my mind as I read.
haveyouseenmyhaggis chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very nice and very accurate. That sounds exactly like Uhura. Very well written piece. Thanks for sharing.

Paula
Colorrogue chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is so very Uhura, your words paint a fantastic picture.
audi katia chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
"She found his unrestrained heart amusing to watch, but not something she could love."

I love that line. It sums up Uhura and Kirk's friendship so perfectly, and thus by extension, Uhura and Spock's relationship. :) Anyway, this was another great fic. Her attentions to detail were heartwarming. I love how all the different actions she noticed became more significant as the list progressed.

The paragraph about their love making was wonderful. It described how much both of them care for each other in a very intimate and lovely way. Great job!
icedragongurl chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Short but sweet. I truly enjoyed it.
mykardia chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
this is really cute and sweet )
Linsy chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Great descriptions of Spock, a really nice piece. The only weird thing was the last line, it was a little awkward but it's always difficult to end a chapter.
pyrrhictears chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Beautiful! I love it! Your writing is a masterful work of art.
Willowbeone chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i think you could have named this how do i love thee.

wonderful loved it.
mhgood chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Lovely. Beautiful! Very nicely written.

I've added this to my C2, "Oh, for the love of Spock."