Reviews for Artemis Fowl: On Leather Wings
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
write MORE!
Milo chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Really enjoyed this as far as I have got. Has it been abandoned or is it merely hibernating?
C. Niall Dimencha chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I feel this is an excellent idea, however the constant one lined paragraphs are beginning to irk me a tad.

Other than that I think it is marvellous.
Mathew V. Dempsey chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Right, first off the mythological vampires are not fallen angels, they where bloodthirsty spirits who wondered graveyards as night.

Secondly, your grammar, your spelling and you punctuation are appalling; you don't differentiate between talking and thinking nor do you state emotions, facial expressions or any form of depth within your characters.

You are using the books as an excuse to rant about Twilight, either take down this appalling piece of pseudo literature and go on the forums to bitch about Twilight or improve your writing ability beyond that of my five year old son.
Defender of the Pen Alexis chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I agree I HATE TWILIGHT!But I love Artemis' rant on the books. But really I didn't think Holly Short could become obsessed with the series. I thought of her as a more kicking Artemis and other villains' butt person than a fangirl. Continue writing!
Defender of the Pen Alexis chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'm already hooked. After this I'm moving on to the next chapter. Seriously continue this fanfic there are so little Artemis Fowl ones with a vampire twist. This may even delay posting my fanfic,but still I love it.
A. Thorn chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Yes, indeed a ridiculous delay, but better late than never yeah?

That being said, its quite a bit different from the first chapter. Less serious definitely, with the poetic, slightly rhyming at times, rant about Twilight fans vs real vampires.

Also, I am sure Artemis would rather recover this jewel to fuel his own interest in the existence of vampires (seeing as how he was obsessed with finding the fairies) instead of just getting a Nobel Prize or something of the like, and getting rid of Twilight :P.

Either way, glad this story is being continued :)

-A
A Thorn chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
You never did update. Such a shame, I really like your writing style here and it's such a great idea.
Deadly Nightshade1395 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I loved it so much! Very well done!
Talimmy chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE write more!
you didnt see anything chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
love it! continue pleASE put a mesage on your story if you want my help to make it AxH EVERYTHING is better with AxH! well unless your the type that likes BxA *shutters* peace

p.s

i love gummi bears dont you?
AEthereal Devastation chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Very nice story. Please continue soon.
shadowwolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
is that butler? if it is he sure turned into a creep.
xangabell chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I like your writing style, and I have high hopes for this story already. I hope you do get around to continuing it, because it has so much potential! Go you and your skillz! And good luck in creating your modern day Dracula!
ThomasMoore chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Please, please, hurry up and update this story. I really enjoy it, and am looking forward to more.