Reviews for Persuading Sweden
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I liked it very much, but this is just me you don't have to change it, I feel Sealand would refer to Finland as "Mommy".
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Evil Fin! Naw, just kiddin
fatcatbeatrice chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Good choice, Sealand :D Ah, Finland does sounfd rather feminine ; SO cute!
ColorfulSkittles291 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Cute! Loved the Sweden/Finland kisses.
TigressJade chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Right, the previous review was by me, TigressJade. Thought I was signed on. Appologies. So yeah.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ah yes, Sweden would be the slightly protective father type. I never quite thought of him that way, but that's because we haven't seen anything really catestrophic happen to the Nordics in their 'verse during the show. Well aside from Finland losing his colors in Paint It White. I was really annoyed that Sweden wasn't in that movie and that the Nordics didn't get a cameo, but whatever. It was all about the main eight or nine countries that usually show up anyway. But I digress. This was an awesome little fic. I was really excited about finding another SuFin fic, because it's been a while. They have a following, but there aren't as many fic out there for this pairing. And this definitely fits into the "worthwhile read" category. Finland's method of persuading Swededn to let Sealand go on the date was both amusing and adorable. I've always liked the idea of them starting their relationship or at least having feelings for one another before or directly after leaving Denmark's house. Oh and Estonia chaperoning the date was also funny. He's as straightfaced as Sweden at times. lol That and Sweden being paired with Latvia almost makes sense given they are pretty close in age. Or at least appear to be. Latvia's probably quite a bit older, but remains physically younger than the countries that surround him. Anyway, nice pairing fic. I most read it for the FinlandxSweden bits, but the overall idea was still very cute. XD Thanks for the entertainment and the fanservice. Way to go. :)
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
So cute!
miyako356 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
You should write a part two about sealand and latvias date
Flair-of-fire chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That wasn't fail! That was so so so adorable! I really like Su-papa and Fin-mama so this was absolutely perfect. xD
Yukki-sama chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
so adorable! man do I love these two pairings! good job sushidei-san and hope that you make more Finland/Sweden fics.
Booker DeQuitt chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is adorable. I love this pairing XD,Sealand makes my pedo levels rise D:.

Anyway,You might want to get a beta reader for later longer other than that,It was really cute, It could even be continued, I would Like to see how Latvia and Sea-kuns date turned out!
ErrexErre chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
d'aw, it was just so cute... I couldn't help but concentrate in the suxfin fulff, I loved it! I love all that lovey-dovey atmosphere of tyhem

I like sea-kunxlatvia, though, but d'aw, sweden you piece of love 3
Kladdpapper chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was way too cute, WAY too much cute! The whole family felling and fluffyness (I loved Tino's small imply there in the end ;D )
Eagle chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Ya might wanna not cut out so many letters in Sweden's talking. It makes things extremely difficult to read. If you think about it, on the original scans his speech isn't that impaired.

Other then that, cute story. )
Determined chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
(Loss for words) The cuteness! The frakking cutenes! This pairing is oozing fluff- is that even possible? Oh well, THIS FIC'S AWESOMENESS DEFIES LOGIC.

If you continue this I'll heart you and your descendants forever~ /first heart