Reviews for Do Unto Others
brica chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Cool. Would be a good explanation/introduction for a somewhat-darker!Naruto fic. As it is (a stand-alone), this seems somehow incomplete to me, as if it were just ONE scene for an unwritten story.

... I wonder, are you the type to let people use you work so long as they give credit and ask permission first? Because you seem like a one-shot writer, and I think that, with all due respect, this doesn't really do the scene proper justice.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Although that not bad...I'll be lying if I say I don't want this to happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Interesting stuff and yeah I agrree. There is forgiveness and there is brain damage. Being a kind and forgiving soul is giving an enemy a chance to redeem themselves, like with Haku or such. Having brain damage is giving some one who stuck their arm through your chest one chance after another. At least in DBZ Goku had the excuse of being dropped off a cliff and landing on his head... what's Naruto's excuse?
Aern chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It would be great if you could make this into an actual story or add more one-shots!
Mercenary chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Maxim thirteen: Do unto others.

Good one.
LycoanDemon chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I think It's a better mindset for Naruto.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Another excellent chapters, would have been more interesting if he learned this rule earlier and short views on how the canon universe has differed from this one
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
It is really interesting.. . I kind of want to see what would happen with this reality. (though probably wont happen, but it's curious what would happen.)
Kyoki no Kage chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
nice...:D
Puric Knight chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
make this an m-rated naruto revenge fic and everyone would read it this could actually be chap. 1
hhrforeverhhr chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
hell yea! kill the mofo
puffdadder chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Oh, ho. I want moar! that's pretty awesome as usual. Good work on your one shots and thanks for sharing.
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
short but definitely attention grabbing. I can definitely see a long story following. Might actually try that if you don't mind. Course i said that about a bunch of your fractures as well didnt i? Still would be intresting to try.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
meh.
Obscure Stranger chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh my! This is awesome! (I agree, the Golden Rule doesn't always work... sadly)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »