Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw, too sweet. Screw the Alphabet these 2 need to declare their freaking love already! ok, I may be a bit zealous, but this anticipation is a killer.
AngelAtTwilight chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
First, I'm kicking Emmett's ass for developing that rule. (Though it DOES make the other story interesting, trying to figure out when they're gonna kiss!)

Secondly, I loved this outtake! :D It made me smile, and blush, and feel nervous, and I'm 24 years old and experienced! But I just felt the nerves and newness they were experiencing. Great job love!
iMakesPaxtch chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Lol, this was great! :)
kcullenk chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
can't blame emmett...the boy has a point!

their first time is really memorable!
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I lost it when Edward and Emmett were talking about protection... and Emmett's last comment. That just cracked me up.
tkeaton1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that was a nice little tid bit of info into their past. it was actually really sweet that they both wanted each other as their first because they trusted each other so much
tinklove chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aww that was really very sweet

and damn Emmett for the kissing rule, because maybe if they kiss, they would have been together right?

cant wait till you update the story!
sherrie cherries chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
definitely liked the outtake...
malegonz chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw... I love the stories from when they were growing up. Do you plan doing more outtakes like this one?
Llama Queen Katie chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Awesome! I like blaming Emmett! That was cool, probably a much more realistic first time lemon than others I've read on here.
aikadard chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
If they had kiss each other back then they may be in a relationship till now...huh?
sxpnce chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh, if only all us girls could have our own Edward to have our first times with!

That was a great peak at the first time for both of them. Thank you for giving this to us. And darn that Emmett! Hopefully the un-kissing will not last too much longer in Alphabet Weekends *crosses fingers*
hdink chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Glad we know who to blame for the no kissing rule...stupid Em!
kimanioverthinks chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
haha.. they're so awkwardly cute && adorable! :]
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really liked this. Not too much foreplay for 16 year olds and I kinda like that Edward lasted for 5 min and not just 2 thrusts. : )
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »