Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
SEOrwin chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
O...thank you for writing the back story! I really love Alphabet Weekends. It's a great story.
Charmie77 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love this outtake - really shows you their backstory...it was sweet and tender!
bread2loaf chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
NICE.

I want more PAH-LEASE!

can you write perhaps, the morning after?
annniej13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this outtake of ExB's first time together. If only every girl was lucky enough to have this type of experience losing their virginity. I can relate though. My first time was sweet, we were both virgins, but it definitely did not last anywhere near 5 minutes! lol More like 5 seconds...

Emmett is hilarious with his advice!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh, I loved it! Though...Emmett..grr at him for the no kissing rule...butthead! LOL! I loved the insight into their first time...so perfect and so them!

But I gotta tell ya...I had a shudder moment at his names for the right hand and left...just cause my moms name is Rita...lol! :O
noseinabook chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I have to say it - I found this to be really sweet. You wrote this so that it really appears to be a companion to the rest of the story. What I mean is, you are showing how they first began to fall in love and why they are where they are in the present. It is so subtle. Nothing about your story is forced, it is such a natural progression. It was also extremely funny. I found Emmet to be quite insigtful. Great outtake!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I think this fits in so well with the plot and characters that you've created for Alphabet Weekends. (And, of course, all that nineties-throwback does make me smile.) It's really interesting to look at this piece while AW is about a quarter (third? eighth? who knows) of the way through, because I can already see a little bit of the older Bella and Edward in their sixteen-year-old selves. The hesitancy to not "become intimate," but still getting really hot and bothered in a short amount of time (I know they're sixteen, but I still hold strong to my assumption that having their first partner be each other has something to do with it), the fact that Edward (although he most likely has no idea) thought of Bella so quickly for the job has to say something about his burgeoning feelings, the fact that Bella doesn't even want anything in return, the fact that their friendship only seemed to get stronger after they were done... I know I totally overanalyze all your stories but this is just so much more than a peek into their psyches. It practically sets the groundwork for all their rule-breaking a decade down the road.
1927753 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I loved it. Simple as that. A plus.
janedoe chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
this was really cool to see their relationship early on. Update AW soon. I'll be reading.
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
nice!

i love it.

i was seriously hoping you'd do a flashback or something like this.

fuckin emmett haha
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
thank god you didn't write about it being all perfect and she had multiple orgasms and stuff - its supposed to be short lived and awkward as all get out! Can't wait till the next chapter tho!
CandyWhore chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I just reviewed (my penname is CandyWhore), but I forgot to comment about their first time.

I think Bella and Edward's first time was better than a lot of other people's first time, and definitly better than mines. I remember that I was scared that the guy would stick it in the wrong hole or something. lol. I also remember me tearing a little because of the pain, but then, like Bella said, it started to feel good. lol
Drop Pants Not Bombs chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I'm really glad you did this outtake. I was wondering where the "no kissing rule" came from, and I should've known it was from Emmett. But, he did have a point. Kissing is intimate and it does kinda show if you're compatible with someone.
wonderingseakinglearning chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This was great. It was a perfect first time for them. I loved the extra back story. My favorite line… “You know I trust you too, Edward, but when you do suck, I will definitely be making jokes about it,”… And gr to Emmett and his no kissing rule. Speaking of kissing, when do we get to have them break that rule? Come on, you know you want to tell me.

The back story you do during AW, where you tell us stories of them together growing up is I think why I love the story so much. (Not saying the hotness isn’t great.) They are just so sweet together. It makes me just want to shake them and be like ‘hello you guys are in love.’ Do I need to draw you a map or something?

Well I’ll end with loved it! Is it the weekend yet?
dennycullenlutz chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
im surely can wait to read the rest of it... damn emmett jaja i just love him!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »