Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
lleighton chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I wasn't expecting for you to write about their first time together but am I glad you did. We certainly know how Edward feels about Bella now, but to read about his developing feelings for her years before is great. This outtake just has me anticipating their first kiss even more. I hope it happens soon, because it's hard waiting for it! Especially since I think it'll just complicate their feelings for each other even more. I love the angst, even though it kills me at the same time.
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
AW! that was aweosme! Loved it1! they r so cute heehee
Meiswoe chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This was very sweet, though I can't imagine a sixteen year old boy, even Edward, being so thoughtful during their first time! Thanks for writing this -
Daniellescrochet chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
And here I thought the no kissing rule came from Pretty Woman.
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I liked this outtake, sheds light on their relationship and again the 'no kissing' rule. D
Chrstne chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
SUCKER lol. That sounds exactly like the first time
Grey chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i read alphabet weekends every time it's published, but this is by far my favorite. it was...wonderful. how edward doesn't really know what he's doing, but sort-of takes control anyway, and all the little things, like her dull fingernails and the mention of his blue mohawk. i was listening to "I Still Care for You" by Ray La Montagne when i got to the actual v-card punching part, and it fit perfectly. and i loved how Bella didn't finish. xD this was the best so far, i think. :]
CharisClara chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
aw! that was so sweet! i lov this story, get a big smile on ma face wen i c that u've updated lol!
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was so perfect for them! I actually just started posting my fic and it takes place in 19. I've been researching music and trends. It was such a simple time. Back when we all thought Britney was the poster child for abstinence. :)

So is the last letter K?
ugabrat chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh how sweet. Emmett as always is a freaking nut. But I now understand the no kissing. Except now they are in love with each other. Hm.
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Okay.. *Storms off to hit Emmett for the no kissing rule* Just kidding :)

This was really good to read and I am really glad you decided to post this! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Awesome outtake of Alphabet Weekends. I enjoyed it very much and I have to say I really liked Emmetts role in it and his comments. :) Anyway awesome job again. :)
Famingo chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Emmett and Edward's logic in coming up with this plan was hysterical! Total teenage boy logic. Bella agreeing on the other hand was different. It looks like these two have had feelings for each other for a long time but they never realize it, or at least never admit it to themselves. I loved that Bella knew exactly who came up with the no kissing rule. I am a little surprised that Edward didn't try to get her to do it again.
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Yeah, first thing I thought as I read Emmett's advise was "Ah, it's HIS fault!". heh, heh

The story of their first time was really lovely: awkward, sweet, full of, what everyone's first time should be like!

I find this account of their "first time" really bittersweet given their present day story, 'Alphabet Weekends', and anticipating heartache for them (because of the darn Prologue!).

Do you plan to post other 'outtakes'?
ilive2read chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aw, I really loved this. It was such a sweet first time. Thanks for the insight.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »