Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
thanks!

Loved it...

can't wait for more from alphabet weekends!
mssammydean chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
*smirks* Go Emmett! Good plan ;) It'll get Edward to part with his good mates, Lucy and Rita. Loved the whole convincing process and the talk with Emmett. Very nicely written!

"..the immature little boy in his head was dancing and screaming, “Boobies. You’re touching a girl’s boobs!”

Nice. Just love how it started out as all awkward and no one knew where to start haha.

This was a graet outtake. Really enjoyed it.
Unintended-u chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This was uber-sweet and hilarious at the same time!

‘DOING THE DEED WITH E!” bahahahaa Horny teenage Eddie :D

Oh and the JanSport backbag. :)

Never would've guess the non-kissing was Emmetts idea. Way to ruin it, Em! :p

I don't know why but I think present time Emmett is also going to be the one who knows first about the 'arrangement'.

I absolutely adore your writings! I don't know how you do it, you use the simplest words but still manage to describe everyting so deep and intense. The friendship that you portrait between E/B is complex and strong. It's absolutely beautiful.

Can't wait for next chapter of AW. Thanks for writing!
babylou23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
ah you can tell that edward was starting to have felling for her than. i bet if they had kissed than they would have falling in love at that moment. so cute well done
nurathirah123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was seriously lovely :)

I loved it, really :D

One question though, if you are adding more outtakes, will you add them here as new chapters, or will you add them as new stories? :)
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i didnt think there would be any outtakesfor this story but im glad there is...i really liked the fact that it was Emmett's idea about the 'no kissing' thing...
jayc3218 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
It was amazing to have an insight onto such an important part of their friendship. I wish that i could pull a Rosalie and smack Emmet on the back of his head lol. I love how you portraited it the 90's and the funny part is that i bought the No Doubt cd that same year! Even though they did not kiss you can already feel their connection. Obviously been so inexperience Bella did not get off but hey Edward has been making up for that. I love this outtake as much as Alphabet Weekends. You are a gifted and exceptional author!
edwardemmett09 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This outtake was a great look into how everything got started for them. You're an awesome writer and it keeps me coming back to the story, not because of the lemons but because they feel like real characters. Awesome job, once again!

Not to mention, I loved the 90's references and it makes me even more excited that I'm seeing No Doubt next week!
turquoisebutterfly chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I absolutely loved this! One of my favorite parts of Alphabet Weekends are the flashbacks of Bella and Edward's friendship over the years. They truly belong together and even in this outtake it is so obvious. Cant wait for your next update!
TallulahBelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I'm not sure if I should call this one-shot adorable, but it's the only word coming to mind.

Looking forward to more Alphabet Weekends!

I have a theory that "M" will be the last letter for their weekends. "M" for Making Love and for possibly Marriage.
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Stupid Emmett. Blast it if they haven't truly loved each other from the very begining. They so deserve to be all best friends and more.

So glad you posted this little insight into their history together! Thanks so much!

Love Alphabet Weekends and can't wait to see what is in store for them.
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
PRECIOUS! Really nice, but i won't lie. hardcore bella/edward is waayy hotter! fulfill my fix?

..please?
WD-Den-Mum chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Yay! I'm laughing and loving this. Two awkward kids...I'm kinda jealous. Even though Bella didn't get off (major props to you for not making Edward some kind of virgin sex god), her first time was a hell of a lot better than mine.

*sigh*

Always love more developement into their backstory!
enchy1204 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Thank you so much for this outtake. It's so refreshing to see Bella and Edward in their earlier days...You're a great writer and I hope you know it. :)
geeenah chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was awesome! lol. damn emmett for that rule.

in the second section..

"Edward’s smiled stretched a mile wide as he had to suppress the cry of joy that was just busting at him to release. He literally.." it get's cut off? lol. i don't know if anything is supposed to be there before the next sentence. just wanted to let you know. can't wait for the next update :)
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »