Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
geeenah chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was awesome! lol. damn emmett for that rule.

in the second section..

"Edward’s smiled stretched a mile wide as he had to suppress the cry of joy that was just busting at him to release. He literally.." it get's cut off? lol. i don't know if anything is supposed to be there before the next sentence. just wanted to let you know. can't wait for the next update :)
Americasweetie chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was awesome! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter of the story! :D
siledubh chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Thanks for this little insight. I had wondered about the circumstances. I should have known that these two would have just said "ya wanna?" and done it. It was very sweet and honest and just sweet. I'm looking forward to the next update of the more experienced Edward & Bella!
nermalasu chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
stupid emmett! well, he was just looking out for their friendship. i really liked seeing their teenage selves. great outtake!
jessieka chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
aw i loved this. the 90's references alone were great. i loved getting to see more of emmett. he seriously always ends up my favorite character in fics.
kmm122 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I liked this outtake, it was very sweet!
austen1775 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Have they never kissed on the mouth at all? When they do kiss, I bet things between them would change rapidly.

I hope you also write an outtake for the cliff-diving incident.

Thanks!
Elizabeth Anne Ashburn chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I read your other fic and I was intrigued to read this.

I personally loved this lil fic of a prequel somewhat even if it isn't but I think it has the right amount of innocence, intensity and not to mention most importantly, humour to the Bella and Edward relationship.

In short I loved it!
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
To my great shame I still tell my kids to "take a chill pill", they just look at me like I'm nuts. Really liked this look into their first time and how Edward managed to talk Bella into this. And Emmett, what can you say about him? He's something else. Always good for a laugh, although I'd like to smack him for talking to Edward about the no kiss rule. Thought you wrote of their first time very realistically, especially Bella's reaction (or should I say non reaction) to it. Good outtake.
tellingmelies chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I'm so glad you chose to write this. I think it gives great insight to the basis of their relationship. Edward cared so much for her even back then.
burninglightdustyshade chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
aw that was super sweet actually. Edward lasted longer than I thought he would. lol I de-virginized a guy in high school and he lasted two pumps. THAT was worth a laugh or two (but only later when he wasn't around. I'm not THAT much of a bitch loll).

Thanks for the insight into their past. I think they are so sweet together. Along with being hot as hell together. Hopefully they'll be breaking that no kissing rule soon. Leave it to Emmett to make up such a rule. (and Richard Gere of course). I liked Emmett in this one though. Very sweet and yet still a bit of a lovable pig somehow. Thanks for the outtake!
EdwardCullenObsessed chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Dear Jen,

So, I am at the moment writing all of this on a word document as a I read the story because I read things and im like ‘OMG I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS’ and then I want to go review, but I can only review once – so I’ve decided to open up a document and start babbling as I read through it.

“He remembered Emmett was a few months younger than Edward when he lost his virginity. He had come into the room with the biggest shit eating grin Edward had ever seen.” HAHAHAHAH. I used to say shit-eating grin al the time when I was younger, that seriously made me laugh out loud.

And when they’re at the restaurant and he’s like ‘ill buy you anything’ and she doenst want anything as long as he’s happy. My god, I had to grab at my chest where my heart is because that was such a sweet moment.

"Did you ask Bella because you knew she would say yes, or did you ask Bella hoping she would say yes?" - I seriously thought about that myself. I was like hm, maybe he asked her because deep down he wants to be with her and he’s in love with her if he doesn’t know it yet. I so want him to realize he loves her now, but I doubt it because it seems like he’s realizing it in AW – although, maybe he’ll question it? Gahh I guess ill just keep reading.

“Bella? Bella Swan? Bella, blushes when people kiss in a movie, Bella? Bought condoms? Where the hell was I?” - hahahahahahhahahaha. Great line. I love your writing.

Aw, so when she takes her shirt off and she tries to cover up and he’s all ‘no you’re beautiful’ – that totally happened in AW! Gosh darnit they are so effing cute and I love everything about this story

So, im kinda crying a little as Im reading about them trying to get into it and how innocent they are (btw, I know this is probably the most unstructured and most annoying review you’ve ever gotten but I cant help it. Im sorry)

Gah, so I have now finished reading the story, and I wish that it was going to become an entire other story. Do you know how talented you are? My god. Become an author, I will buy every single one of your books – THREE TIMES. D lol.
vamosrafa07 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
juststatingtheobvious chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Very nice look at the whole history behind everything.
BlueJean452 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was so great! I love Alphabet Weekends and it was very interesting to see them go from how confident they are in that to them having no experience. Can't wait for the next chapter of Alphabet Weekends!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »