Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
twi-ction chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
awe

that was so awesome.

I have great personal connection to that story, and trust me, it was written absolutely perfectly.

I loved it.

g8r gal chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aww, that was sweet. Edward felt bad for her, and I laughed when he got excited that it started to feel good for her, too.

Stupid Emmett with his stupid rules. They could've been scrogging this whole time if he'd let him kiss her.

Thanks for writing this. It was a fun read.
bradt4life chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I should of known it was Emmett's idea for the "No KISSING."

He is always butting into conversations and giving his opinion, although in this case he is right - so we forgive him.
Mamma4ever chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Emmett is a punk! LOL! I understand where he is coming from, though. However, we will always wonder if they would have ended up together if they had kissed all those years ago...

Very nice outtake there *grin*
carebear309 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was a cute chapter. Nice to see how their first encounter happened. My how things have changed.

Seems like they may always have loved each other and just didn't know it back then.

Emmett was a trip. Poor edward with all the teasing!
MarySoul chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Thank you so much for this glance into their past! It was amazing! ... and... right now am not very pleased with Emmett :)
simfan42 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Yay for outtakes!

This will definitely hold me over until the next update.

I check the thread basically whenever I have internet in front of me just waiting for the next teasers 0 even if i'm not very good at them.

Excellent as always, dahling.
secamimom chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Loved it! I could kill Emmett! LOL. Can't wait for more of the story.
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
A perfectly awkward first time and so realistic! Incredible writing!
Lululuvstwilight chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This chapter was so sweet. Everyone's first time should go so well! I enjoyed the insight into their longstanding connection. They really should get rid of Emmett's no kissing rule,though. I look forward to the continuation of the story.
krazyem chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
that was awesome! words can't express how awesome that was!

so...it seems that emmett might have been on to something way back then already...i wonder if he has an inkling now?

i can't wait for you to update!
TwilightVicki chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Yay for you writing this! Bella was awesome in this; getting the condoms, taking off her shirt first, kissing his chest. You go, girl! There was some real heat there between them it seems, a definite attraction even back then. And poor Bella didn't get to finish! But that seems very realistic for a first time. Great outtake.
Beachbum8487 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
brilliant writing! it put me right back in those awkward minutes of the first time. i truly love your stories :)
rchpbabe chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
so fucking adorable!thank you for this!much love!
emmetcullen123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009