Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
oh that's so sweet!

one more question, what does "ditto" mean?

you drive me crazy with this woman!
OhxCarol chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aw, lovely. I mean, awkward, but lovely... it's nice that he felt kinda bad for her at the end.

I also like how nowadays he uses the earlobe thing to 'get her into it' too.

And damn, I laughed SO hard when Emmett said:

“Bella? Bella Swan? Bella, blushes when people kiss in a movie, Bella? Bought condoms?" and

“She’s on the pill? Bella Swan? Trips on her own feet, Bella Swan?”

:D
dana1644 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
So, I finally read the outtakes because I am dying for an update. I don't get to comment on every chapter because I download stories into word so I can read them at work on a 24 hour shift ( no internet access ) Emmett is a lovable dickhead! Can't wait for an update.
christye chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
awe. um, it brought it all back for me. Very sweet.
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY YOU JUST HAVE TO! PLS CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY!ITS SO CUTE AND ROMANTIC PLS CONTINUE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND AFTER THEY WERE DONE PLS HURRY AND CONTINUE THE STORY!
prettylyza10 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
well written.

i love the cute background information really. plus its great to see that they have a type of relationship that allows them to be comfortable with each other. poor emmett - he didnt know what this little talk could really do for bella and edward in the long run.

thanks for the background story. i think it really added and brought a lot more for us to take into perspective !
Fangtasia chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Cute, I really loved it!
wantsmoretwilight chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Well Jen! You have done it again! I just love Alphabet Weekends! So when I saw this story I just had to read it! Very tastefully done! Reminds me of my first time and how awkward it was! I just love this Bella and Edward! Can't wait to read more Alphabet Weekends!
lynsrob chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Thank you so much for writing this additional story, we should all be so lucky to have a friend like Edward or Bella.
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That is the way I imagine it when I was reading the Alphabet weekend. They are so cute in the thrust they have for each other. Thank you for this outtake.
Superflow chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Great chapter! That was just the sweetest thing! So trustful they were with each other.
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aww. This was great.
DuskUntilDawn chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I really loved it. But you know i dont blame emmett. if he said that they should kiss, then those 26 weekends would have never happened. it's all good..!
Crittab chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Lol, 5 thrusts? That IS bad.

This was sweet though- that's the way I imaged it from reading Alphabet Weekends :)
MissRe chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
LOL - that evil Emmett - he set them up to be screwed later... ;) that was a great one shot... loved seeing a bit of their history. Awesome work.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »