Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
MissRe chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
LOL - that evil Emmett - he set them up to be screwed later... ;) that was a great one shot... loved seeing a bit of their history. Awesome work.
Lannie x chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is great again

Thankyou
Suzy Q Something chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
amazing job at writing the awkward first time. mad props to ya!
Sabelina chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter - it so good I can even read anything else.
jiromimiko chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
aww~~that is so sweet i think ;)

thanks...i'm really enjoying reading your fic!
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like how so completely comfortable they are with it each other. This was written really well.
WhereWouldIBe chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
ugh Emmet for the no kissing rule.. but Edward listened! Bella wouldve kissed him. ah. haha

very well written
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
omg

that was so great,I wanted my first time to be sweet like that

that akes so much sense!

loved it

xx

c.
bigsis0829 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i don't know who i wanted smack more? emmett for telling edward no kissing or edward for going along with it! i mean wth? haha, anywho that was an amazing insite into their early days and explains why edward was able to talk her into the alphabet game so easily. :)
london spam chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I love the title, it's so apt. This was really good and I'm glad you've shared it. It's too bad they didn't decide to practice with one another...
21mm chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was SO great! Emmett was absolutely hilarious and I love you for getting the 90's slang so perfect. "Take a chill pill" lmao!

And oh how I love my Tragic Kingdom CD.

Lovely 3
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Yeah Emmett is going down. I see where he would come up with that though, and how he really was looking out for his little bro. But this little expansion of the chapters in the actual fic are so cute. They were so innocent to how they are in Weekends, it's adorable. I loved it.

~Jessi C.
Elphabella1122 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Ah, Emmett the stupid joy killer and the reason that its going to take forever for them to get together...*sigh* Still...I loved it...The beginning was HILARIOUS.
Chellie09 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow, that was amazing! Kinda brought back memories of my first time, although for me, he was the experienced one who's had sex before and just wanted to get off.

That 'no kissing' rule is actually a smart idea! Thanks Emmett! :P It is something that is intimate, just like sex, but at the same time it would definitely change their relationship even more than loosing their virginity.

He named his hands? Lol! That's too funny! Although I'm sure there's a lot of guys out there that have also, but still, I've never met one! :P

Talking to Emmett about sex is a very dangerous thing to do. It's a good thing Edward didn't get a too much crap about it like he does now in Alphabet Weekends, but instead he gets advice! Bella's reaction to hearing that this is coming from Emmett's advice is perfect! "“Emmett? You’re taking advice from Emmett?” Bella challenged in disbelief. “Now, I know you’ve lost your mind.”" Lol! Yup, perfect, and so very true!

I am surprised by Edward's answer to Emmett's question about why he asked Bella, though. Because deep down, I'm sure, he did want it to be with her, and plus, that's what he told her the day he asked her: "“I know it’s crazy—it’s fucking insane, but there’s no one I’d rather do this with than you. You’re my best friend, Bells.”" It shocked me that he answered that it was because he knew she would say yes, not that he likes her and wanted it to be with her. Unless he was purposefully lying to Emmett about that, I hope!

I'm shocked and scared, too, at how much he knows about his 'best friend' Bella! The fact that she is on the pill, but not only that, but that is regulates her period! Wow! It's like they are already dating and they don't even know it! :P

So what is his answer to those guys that come up to HIM - her best friend and unknown soul-mate - and ask if she's seeing anyone? Does he answer with a "Yeah, me." just to get them to go away and leave them alone, or does he say "No one." and watch from the sidelines as she goes out with other guys? Or, better yet, does he give the answer her father would approve of and say "She doesn't date."? Lol! That would be too funny if that were the right answer! :P

So did Emmett explain to him about an orgasm? 'Cause it sounds to me like their first time was just so he could get some and leave her hanging. Especially from what she said: "Towards the end it started to feel good.”" I know, blunt question, but coming from personal experience, that's all it's been like for me even with guys who have had sex many times before - just to get a quickie - even from my ex-husband (and no, that's not why he's my ex). Although reading Alphabet Weekends, I'm so glad he's more attentive to her needs and not just about himself, making sure she gets what she needs before he gets his! I really hope there are real guys out there that are like that!

Anywho.. :P Now that I've poured myself out and shared my personal experiences for anyone who reads these reviews! Absolutely wonderful outtake! I love it and can't wait for more from Alphabet Weekends! :D You're the best!
jane1292 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
jajaja, it was better than i imagined, the easinest of the situation at the end, was pricelees, like want ur pjs after a fucked u, yeah ok no problem fucking between friends is the most normal thing in the world
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »