Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
revrag chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
My first time was with my husband. We waited until we got married before doing the deed. It was very...painful. I'm not going to lie. It sucked rocks. But, it was very beautiful at the same time. All wrapped up in one.

This was just the right thing to read while I'm waiting for the AW update. I seriously am addicted to this fic now.

I hope you're happy.
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Such awkward goodness!
paola2208 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Loved it! It's great to read the outtakes. This scene was very important to your story, so I am glad you posted! Edward is so sweet, and Emmet, gosh...very funny.

Your writing is amazing!
NIKKI62581 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
that was great, loved seeing a little piece of their history..keep up the great work
prettypretty pretty chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was really sweet. You managed to make it sexy but realistic at the same time.

I was so happy that Edward was watching Doug, lol. I frickin' loved that show.

And five minutes? That's a long time!
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I loved it! Em and Edward's convos are always hilarious and I love when Em actually gives a bit of wisdom which always seems to shock Edward. I loved his question: Did you ask because u knew she would say yes or because you wanted it to be her? Bella and Edward were so cute even back then, their first time was so cute. They were clueless and yet they figured it out (we always do, lol).

Great outtake (that explains Edward always kissing below her ear, he learned early on about her spot, lol)
TheyDontLoveYou chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I totally hate Emmett now. No kissing rule...stupid idiot...maybe if they had kissed they would be together now...well, together as in a relationship, not together as in hooking up and having phone sex. I loved it and it was probably the first accurate description of how something like that would actually go that I have read on fanfic. Everybody else, me included, writes their first time as this amazing thing where they both cum and declare their love for each other, but yours is different and I like it
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Loved the Emmett/Edward exchange in the middle there. This was a great 'first time' story. Very realistic.

I'm glad that there are outtakes for this story. I won't feel compelled not to ask for them in my reviews. Now back to Alphabet Weekends.
Rina22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
aw little Bella and Edward are so cute. I loved all the contextual references with the 90's. I actually think the whole no-kissing thing was a good idea.. at least back then anyway. Yoda Emmett was halarious, who knew he could be so wise. Thanks for sharing this outake it was a really amazing insight.
BeMyRomeo chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
aw adorable

i love the whole EMINEM crack i was cracking up
Curious88 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I am so glad you did this one-shot of their first time! It was really well done, I think you did such a wonderful job with this.
Sdjk chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
very sweet.
lobsters4ever1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I liked that they were nervous and that the "first time" was awkward. It made it more "real".

I still hate the no kissing rule and I wonder when it will be broken!
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I wanna hit Emmet right about now... x
Juliamine chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I knew there was a reason I wanted to kick Emmetts ass lol! Thanks for the outtake, love your story!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »