Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great outtake! I adored it. Emmett of course was awesome and hilarious! hehe.
dwebb88 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was hot and hella cute
kenya chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
this was awsome but u could have wrote more!
coconutjelly596 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Boobies! Priceless. I just texted all my guy friends and my bf to ask if that's really how it was the first time they got a girl's shift off. Unanimously, yeah, pretty much.
flyrbrd chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Thank you. This is just how I pictured it.
yesim chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I hate the no kissing rule eventhough it makes sense :)...having your first time with no kissing would suck.. anyways I love your writing..please keep it up and don't make me wait that much..do you know how frustrating it is to check the website everyday and not finding a new chapter?...see you next time :))
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i really liked this outtake!

you wrote it really wonderfully1
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
loved it.. em is right on the kissing.
profitina chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wow. There first time was so much better than mine. And mine was a "Dude, I'm tired of being a virgin and your my friend so just fuck me" thing too. Man. 19 Ruled. There was a popculture explosion!
fergi81 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Jen,

I freaking LUV this chapter! It's so adorable as it really hits all the embarassments and insecurities of "doing it" your first time. I love how your writing makes me feel as if I was really there with the characters...job well done!
1slg chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
emmett was freakin hilarious
shc92 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh my gosh - this was great. Thank you for adding in this piece of their history. It was sweet, embarrassing (I was cringing...all good), and realistic. Love the brother dynamic with Emmett (no kissing - argh!), innocent Edward, and the 90s references. What an adorable friendship. Great job all around!
ByeByeBye13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
how sweet, and accurate & damn Emmett - I seriously need some kissing in Alphabet!
MaybeItsFoolish chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I liked it :)

Well-written!
SmugUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
God I hope they kiss in the Alphabet Weekends soon so they can figure out that they've always been compatible with each other. Though accounting for their encounters already I'd say deep down they already know that. LOL. Love it.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »