Reviews for Just Do It, an Alphabet Weekends Outtake
SmugUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
God I hope they kiss in the Alphabet Weekends soon so they can figure out that they've always been compatible with each other. Though accounting for their encounters already I'd say deep down they already know that. LOL. Love it.
aers94 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
damn, if i were either of them i would be just as pissed at Emmett for suggesting the no kissing thing, as i would be at myself for agreeing with it. that was cute though
No longer on ff chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I can't decide if it was more funny or more sweet! That was really adorable. I was hoping you would do a scene after though when he saw Emmett again, ha. Well done.
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Awe, how sweet :)
My Edward72 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
damn that Emmett and the no kissing rule! Very cute and sweet though!
luv2readff chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Can I just say "thank you" for not making it absolutely perfect for Bella, like it was the best sex in the world with fireworks worthy orgasms and whatnot. Thank you for keeping it very realistic. But also... THAT WAS FREAKING FABULOUS!
Joanne110 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Did Bella climax during sex or only Edward?
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
ah... and look at them now! ;)
LskNH chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw, :)

Tho Edward could have given her a hand...
sparkle'nbite chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
this was adorable! Thanks for the insight :)
SouthernMom chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Gah, this story is so good! It is a perfect compliment to AW...a much needed insight into Bella and Edward's history. I love the flashbacks in AW, and this was just the icing on the proverbial cake to finally get to "see"

Thanks for sharing it with us!
Iadorepugs chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Thanks for the adds a lot to Alphabet Weekends to read it.
susayq chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Damn, Emmett! Can you send him over here so I can smack the hell out of him for telling Edward not to kiss her! Just think, it's quite possible that if they had kissed then, they might have realized earlier that they are meant to be together. And we wouldn't be having all this uncertainty now. :)

SusanQ chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
So damn sweet!
jennlynnfs chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Damn that Emmett! LOL. Actually I think that was insightful on his part. B/c it's true. A kiss is very intimate. I think it'll just make that more meaningful when they actually do decide to take the next step.

This was very sweet. Thank you for sharing that outtake. :)
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »