Reviews for Still Here Waiting For You
Mistycat chapter 13 . 1/3
Emo is one of my favorite reads so this is definitely my kind of story. Thank you for sharing it. I admit I am often one of those quiet readers. Often, my health prevents me from reviewing. I know it's hard without feedback but please know, some of the quiet readers sometimes need your stories the most.
Frakking Toasters chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
This story is fantastic. I really loved it. Great job. xo
Sparkiebunny chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Wow, excellent sequel. Loved it! :)
calcium77 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Thanks for pointing out that this sequel existed :-). I needed a pick me up tonight after the new episode got delayed. Iwas so sad.

This story is shaping up to be great!

Thanks again!

Kat
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 13 . 2/7/2010
enchant to me the moments of lovebetween Dean and his Sammy, history very emo? nah!It showed the human, sensible of Dean and especially side of JW, I must admit that I knowthat ist does not do fic of death but even so in chapter 11 felt an enormous opening in the stomach and some that another tear, by God that always is so pinful to see Sammy die and really to feel the pain Dean, Hugs Casammy
amyblair chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
Great job with the flashbacks! I think Bobby's was my fave! Chapter 11 was actually a very emotional chapter and you left it on such a cliffie to then just get a little more angst until Sam is back and all the men can breath a sigh of relief. You ended it very hopeful, very sweet and sometimes that's what we all need is a little bit of sweet hope. Thanks for writing this. It was very enjoyable and I think you did just a fantastic jo
amyblair chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
What? Luisa is JESSICA? Okay, Random... out of left field... did not see that coming AT ALL!

I really liked the Sam/Jess dialog. It actually reminded me a bit of when Sam and Jess see each other again in Season 5 - of course, Jess then is Lucifer, but I still saw similarities here.

You actually write a very cool, sympathetic, understanding, and interesting Jess. Nice!

It hurt that Sam thought Dean would be okay without him, though. Looking forward to the next chapter!
amyblair chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
You played things so cryptic there for a while that I actually thought maybe Luisa was REAL. Okay, now I'm starting to get it - she's either a ghost or a figment of Sam's imagination and they have the connection...

The drifting away further and further from reality is great. John and Dean's concern is palpable and I love it.

The kiss? Oh. My. God! And then I love that you interweave Jess in there so we can feel how far Sam is going into lala land.

Really, great writing!
amyblair chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Hey, Vonnie - I'm just getting around to reading a few things and I have to admit I didn't read the preqeal to this, so I'm going to put it on my list to do so. With that being said, I don't know Luisa, but the story is flowing well without her total background.

I'm not sure if what Sam saw was real or a dream? I love the worried Dean, it is not really present now, but it's not gone, just changed, and this inept worried Dean is great. I really liked the story of Luisa and Antonio and I'm curious if this dead husband is somehow going to tie into Sam along the way?

Nice, nice job.
Soncnica chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
teehee Dean and Sam sleeping like that... aw, cute!

"No one expects you to stuff your face like Dean here does.”

“Hey, I’m a growing boy.”

“Sure, just keep telling yourself that, some girls like to hold on to love handles, so they don’t fall over.” Sam teased."

THIS MADE ME LOL SO LOUD, MY MOM SCREAMED FROM THE LIVING ROOM IF I'M ALL RIGHT! LOL ahahahahah

a sweet ending to a really great story!

great job... it took me awhile to read it, and now that I have... I'm sorry that I didn't read it sooner! LOL

Soncnica chapter 12 . 10/7/2009
I wonder how Jess and Sam met... Kripke should do a quick scene about that. :)

SAMMY! 's good to have him back!

Soncnica chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
"He remembered little Sammy running laughing through his living room, split naked, followed by an angry John, who was trying to give his two year old a bath. He ended up running directly into his brother’s arms, who picked him up and carried him upstairs again. The little tod had waved back, squealing with joy, “Deanie give me bave, Deanie give me bave!”"

Aw, ADORABLE! *cuddles the image*

hm ... I need the next chapter ASAP!

Soncnica chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
aww... Jess's wish waas fullfiled, she got to spend the rest of her life with Sam... omg that actually kind of made me cry! I nevr thought about that like that. aw...

yeah... if anything I think Dean would be enough for Sam to go back. I mean I understand his desire to stay with Jess, but... I hope that he also understands that it's not his time yet!

this is a cool story...off to the next chapter!

Soncnica chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
“I…I…killed you…”

THAT RIGHT THERE, KILLED ME! :( aww Sammy! no...

aw Sammy...gosh that boy...he really really loved Jess...he still loves her...it's really sad...

but he has to go back to Dean, he just has to...

aw what Bobby said to Sam... so cute!

whoah Dean went mental! me likes!

Madebyme chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
I thought the ending was perfect, it suited the tone of the whole story and I'm very much satisfied although a little sad that it's over.

I liked that Jess made a reappearance here, trying to help the man she loved. Recently I've wondering a lot about their relationship and how they were as a couple and fics like this gives little insights that I hope the show will draw on in the next season.

Thanks so much for sharing this fic. And I'm looking forward to your new work. Take care, Abbi.x