Reviews for The Great Noodle Incident
Dianne chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Oh, according to you your A/N you were a senior in '89. I graduated in '86 so I'm older than you. Turned forty two June 3, actually. Oh, and yes, from another review reply, I live in Ontario, Canada.

Anyway, I loved this chapter! When Sam said Bobby was special because he's allowed to keep the ee sound at the end of his name even though he's a grown up, I laughed. You're clever for coming up with those endearing moments. The stories under the covers was adorable and I liked the foreshadowing of Sam telling Dean that only he could call him Sammy in the future.

You have wild blackberry buses growing in your yard? I'd love that. We planted raspberries and so far so good. It's a small yard but we have two walnut trees and two apple trees also.

Thanks for the lovely story.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
great
Nana56 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Yes, they are. Is it at least giving you some berries?

I really love this little tale. Really terrific. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
Phx chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Holy cow - a bugaboo? Nice monster. And not very bright since it took up residence in a hunter's house, lol!

Loved how quickly consoled Sam is as long as Dean is there and tells him everything is okay - even when he was hearing things he wasn't meant to.

Loved Sammy's story. So very cute and so him. They are sweet kids!
J.A. Carlton chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Keep the blackberries!...YUMMY! I bet the boys would LOVE 'em!

You did an incredible job here! I LOVE Sammy trying to GOBBLE up Dean... too darned cute! and the warming of the cold toes! Perfect! :D

Excellently done lady. Thank you so much. :D

Love to all.

me
Scullspeare chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
You write a wonderful wee Sam and Dean.

I loved Sam's storytelling abilities, and especially his twist ending. :) And he will always know his big brother's weaknesses, even if at this stage it's just his ticklish spots!

Their conversation under the covers was just awesome; fabulously sweet without ever being saccharine. And I'll take protective Dean, no matter what the age.

Loved it.

Cheers, Sculls
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Love it! Love that you had Sammy tell the story about the monster he was fighting. That's what a kid needs to do to gain control of the monsters under the bed. Love that Sammy got to fight like Hobbes the real tiger in Calvins life.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
This chapter was just awesome! If I could favorite this story again I would! There is nothign about it that isn't wonderful-but my favorite moment? "They were grown up brothers" Aww, loved Sammy's story so much!

Five Impalas full of grown up Winchesters heading your way with coffee and to help with a salt and burn of the blackberries.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
this is so aw! I can't wait for more
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Yow - sorry to be late reviewing. This was great. I really enjoyed Pastor Jim's place and that both boys would like Calvin and Hobbes. Very anxious now to read more. Go! Go! LOL

Phoebe
Kara Sullivan chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great start! I can't wait to see where you're going with this. I love weechester stories, and Sam in peril in particular! Thanks for sharing.

Kara
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Let me explain it for you: Take a little child and give him a lollipop. Kid starts liking away at the candy, he's enjoying it. At this point you simply can't take the lollipop away and say to the kid "You can have it later". :)

While I was enjoying the candy, it was so warm and sweet and comforting. I loved inocent Sam helping with supper and Dean protecting and teaching him all the time. Great reference -"Calvin and Hobbes" (I don't know why but it's translated here as 'Calvin & Haroldo' - nonsense).

"Because he loves Hobbes?" "Yeah," "I think it’s because he doesn’t have a brother." How perfect is that? Amazingly perfect!

*Liked your Carpe Diem speech. None of us know how much time we have left, anyway.
Dianne chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is a great story so far. I love the Calvin and Hobbs aspects and the ending makes me want to read more definitely. And yeah, spending time with loved ones is the most important thing in the world, in fact, I just got back from a canoe trip with my family in Northern Ontario. It was awesome. Oh, and I love Scullspear's writing so this one reminded me of something she'd write too. I'm putting it on author alert for sure.
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is just lovely. I'm a big Calvin and Hobbes fan (although I was a little disconcerted when a dear friend told me I reminded him of Calvin) and so I love the Sam-Dean-Calvin-Hobbes dynamic. Looking forward to the next chapter.
spnMom chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
O, great start... Thanks!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »