Reviews for The Great Noodle Incident
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Here I am, revelling in the brotherly schmoop, with a sappy, happy smile on my face - and then you go and throw that evil twist at the end. Ack! Lulling us into a false sense of security was just evil. Darn good writing, but still evil!

Gorgeous little moments between the Weechesters, especially their conversation about why Hobbes is only real to Calvin -gah! Loved that.

Now I have to go and re-read my C&D snowman comics to figure out which one Dean built! :)

Yummy story.

Cheers, Sculls

P.S. I'm SO jealous you have the hardbound C&D collection!

P.P.S. I totally agree with Dean - brains can fall out. I can give you names as proof. *g*
carocali chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh, it's a continuing story! Here I was expecting schmoop and be done. Now there's a bad guy! In the church? Not good.

Loved the snowball fight and the logic behind the forts! Thanks for the smile!
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hey now, what's that thing with the red eyes? Come ON! You can't leave us hanging like that! It's NOT FAIR!

Beautifully done though, great soft and cuddly schmoop! But now you've got me worried about the boys! Meep! Please don't keep us waiting long for more information!

Hope you're taking your own advice. It's very sound.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I have two words for this awesomeness.

Now *takes deep breath* you just get back here and make this right. You do that now. I'm waiting and you know how well I do that! I can bribe you *she says desperately* a chapter of something? Yes? I can pay, chocolate? Coffee? PLEASE? Pretty please with Sam on top?

Five Impalas, lovingly detailed, gleaming in the sun full of cards for fluffy coffee and happy Winchesters
Phx chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
If I go, I can't review so it will have to wait a moment :P

Loved this. Love how unexpectedly things have gone from cute smoop to 'WHOA, HOLY CRAP!' in a truly Trasan way. Loved seeing them as just being brothers - it is so refreshing given what we have seen during this past season. Love the brotherly concern, banter and fun. Imagine that - reading a supernatural story where the boys are having fun? Huh...

But now - awk - DEAN Save SAMMY!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
oh yea! Nice to see you back. That was delicious. More please?
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wonderful brother schoomp, can't wait for more!
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Excuse me? You can't just write a cute fic and then throw in a cliffhanger like that when I'm about to go to bed! How will I sleep?
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6