Reviews for Stardust
MerryKitten chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
This was highly entertaining! And fun :) Thanks!
Asille Nellum chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
This is an /amazing/ story, and I would love for you to continue working on it, but if you had to stop anywhere, this is the perfect place!
I have never read anything near this, and I just /adore/ it. To bad none of my fanfiction friends are into Bleach or Stargate, or I would tie them to a chair and make thm read this!
Kudos!
Kisuminight chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Is it too much to ask that you continue this? Because I have a feeling you'd come up with a very interesting explanation to how the whole 'Nobody Stays Dead' thing in the Stargate world works. And how did Ichigo bond with Nejibana Zangetsu anyway? Because I seriously doubt that it was anywhere near as easy as Bleach's Stab-Sode-No-Shirayuki-Into-Ichigo's-Chest deal.
guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
this is awesome and i wish there was more of it! the reactions of the SGC would be interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
This was great! I'd love to read more of this. As well as the other series where the Hollows are a alien virus. Those were awesome too.
ilyena damodred chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
very good story. but wtf with the ending?
jenny867 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
are you going to create a sequel? You can't just end it like this! I'll be watching for a sequel ;P
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I can't wait until the sequel!
I have very curious about how you intend to go one with this...or were you intending to leave it up to our imaginations?
I must say, at the beginning, the companians confused me, but i get it now.
Question! Do all shinigami have the claws? Are they always visible? Also, it seems to me that the zampakto are the companians, is that correct?
Other than my questions, i have no conplaints or suggestions.
Thanks for the great story!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Manure, meet fan. So, business as usual for the alt-shinigami and SG-1.
Azhwi chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Iiinteresting...

You know, it took me until this story to finally place Kaien's name. I completely forgot who he was in the manga. *rubs head* Eh... oops?

Heh - I like how Ichigo passed out from information overload. The family of Offspring is intriguing as well.

Interesting world. Thanks for sharing!
luvsjazz chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Stories like this are the reason I hit the crossover link every so often. This was so incredibly good and such a well thought out melding of the two fandoms. I just can't express well enough how much I enjoyed this story. I would love to see more in this timeline but even if that never happens, I was left feeling happy and satisfied after reading. Thanks so much for sharing.
MizuKitsune10 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
It's over already? What? I wanna find out what comes next! If a sequel was at all planned out, I'd love to see it. This was an addicting read.
Duquette7 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
god, your work just screams for sequels.
iamnuff chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
holy wow shit,

you blended that incredibly well.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
O-O this is fantastic! absolutely wonderful! i loved it! -