Reviews for Stardust
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 4 . 6/4
This is a really cool fic! The idea is fantastic, I loved reading it! Thanks for sharing your writing!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 4 . 4/16
This was fun! I really truly enjoyed that, and I do believe that when the sequel gets here, I will definitely enjoy that too. :)
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 4/16
This was amazing. I seem to really be enjoying (and loving very much) your Bleach crossovers (and their various portrayals of Juushiro and Shunsui). I hope you do more of them soon! :)
irritatedbookwor chapter 4 . 4/1
I have only this to say: More. Or sequel. I'm not fussy which, but I seriously want to read more of this wild and weird tale.

Frankly, I find it delightful to read the Bleach storyline from a StarGate perspective and Jushiro's POV to boot! I can't /wait/ to read how Jack's team is going to handle what they're about to find out... *evilly toothy grin and snicker* Oh yeah, is Ichigo's mother still a Quincy in this crazy tale? I couldn't figure it out.

PS I still want to read any more stories you've got in those Buffy/Bleach and Kenshin/Nightlife[?] crossovers! Jushiro as a probable Slayer and the Slayer[s] as host to a shard of a wolf daiyoukai? Not to mention Kenshin as the great-grandson [I think] of Battousai? Fork over more stories in those two! Oh. And do you have any more for that one where the Shinigami are medusae? I *still* crack up over Icihigo wrestling with Rukia's snakes over lunch!
MerryKitten chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
This was highly entertaining! And fun :) Thanks!
Asille Nellum chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
This is an /amazing/ story, and I would love for you to continue working on it, but if you had to stop anywhere, this is the perfect place!
I have never read anything near this, and I just /adore/ it. To bad none of my fanfiction friends are into Bleach or Stargate, or I would tie them to a chair and make thm read this!
Kudos!
Kisuminight chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Is it too much to ask that you continue this? Because I have a feeling you'd come up with a very interesting explanation to how the whole 'Nobody Stays Dead' thing in the Stargate world works. And how did Ichigo bond with Nejibana Zangetsu anyway? Because I seriously doubt that it was anywhere near as easy as Bleach's Stab-Sode-No-Shirayuki-Into-Ichigo's-Chest deal.
guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
this is awesome and i wish there was more of it! the reactions of the SGC would be interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
This was great! I'd love to read more of this. As well as the other series where the Hollows are a alien virus. Those were awesome too.
ilyena damodred chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
very good story. but wtf with the ending?
jenny867 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
are you going to create a sequel? You can't just end it like this! I'll be watching for a sequel ;P
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I can't wait until the sequel!
I have very curious about how you intend to go one with this...or were you intending to leave it up to our imaginations?
I must say, at the beginning, the companians confused me, but i get it now.
Question! Do all shinigami have the claws? Are they always visible? Also, it seems to me that the zampakto are the companians, is that correct?
Other than my questions, i have no conplaints or suggestions.
Thanks for the great story!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Manure, meet fan. So, business as usual for the alt-shinigami and SG-1.
Azhwi chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Iiinteresting...

You know, it took me until this story to finally place Kaien's name. I completely forgot who he was in the manga. *rubs head* Eh... oops?

Heh - I like how Ichigo passed out from information overload. The family of Offspring is intriguing as well.

Interesting world. Thanks for sharing!
luvsjazz chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Stories like this are the reason I hit the crossover link every so often. This was so incredibly good and such a well thought out melding of the two fandoms. I just can't express well enough how much I enjoyed this story. I would love to see more in this timeline but even if that never happens, I was left feeling happy and satisfied after reading. Thanks so much for sharing.