Reviews for Semper Frater Meus
Agent ERA chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
please update soon!
starfire25 chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Interesting story. Using mcgee to seek revenge on tony. The bromance. Please continue this story.
cliffwriter chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Omg love it, please continue!
iizninja chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I'm well aware that this story hasn't been updated for quite a while, but I stumbled on it and was eager for more. So, now that I've read it I'm kind of sad that there isn't more. Not sure if you planned on continuing this, but if you do I am DEFINITELY on board. :)
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I see that it's been awhile since you've updated this-I hope you plan to continue! It's really, really good.
tinkrbell225 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
i love it can't waste for more
Secret Zia chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
o...let me kill sam! good story, keep going.
Victoria Harman chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
more please i like this story
hypercell chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
This is great! I can't wait for more, so please don't make me wait to long!
carkiechu chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
God, i'm totally loving this! Looking forward to the next chapter! _
tasha chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Hey.

I really like this story so far, and can't wait to see what comes next. Please update soon :)
miiamya chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
this is such a good story and I absolutely love that its from tony's point of view.

lots of love, miiamya
macberly chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
OMG! This story is so great! Great doesn't cover it actually. The writing is superb, the characters are in, well, character and Timmy is in trouble! Poor Jethro!

I can't wait for more! I am enjoying this tremendously! Thank you for sharing!
diana teo chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Glad that you included Sarah and ARE part of Tim's life,after you remembered Palmer's vet little details always make a difference! Tony's reason for not returning Sarah's embrace made me smile...Don't whump Tim too much,ok?
mini bagel chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Hold it together Tony, McGee needs you! Poor Jethro. Great chapter, and great story so far. Well done. More chapters please! Don't keep your faithful audience waiting!