Reviews for The Hokages Secret Closet
anusha chapter 1 . 9/24
Wow...dat was soo moving... Thank you for dis one :)
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/17
I may or may not have cried a little
I don't cry easy, but... Damn
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27 I just.
I'm crying, seriously I am! This was so bittersweet.
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I'm at a loss for words. I loved this one-shot, such a unique idea and so we'll done. Great job!
EpicReader chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is beautiful! I never knew I could have feelings for an inanimate object, especially a room! Very well done :)
Also, excellent capture of Naruhina!
subakunara chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
i cried. it was so touching and unique
alriz angel 1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
this story was incredibly beautiful and deep and seemed like it could actually happen. it is also how i would imagine the hokages would go. i also loved the ending. i kinda imagine that kakashi would be the sixth
alrizangel1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
this was such a beautiful fanfic i almost cried. i loved the ending too. this is how i imagined that the hokages should go. i kind of imagined that the sixth was kakashi.
obobob chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
this story is really really good. i love the perspective it is written from.
love chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
i have no words for this) so beautiful!
NaniMok chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I don't usually like stories in first perspective but yours fitted so well and was so beautiful it evoked tears into my eyes halfway. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Seiko chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
That'll be a short comment. Your story was incredibly touching and beautiful, I started crying when Hinata went missing and I started crying even harder when I read about the things that happened after. There's no more I can tell, just that you were able to give me a feeling of happiness. I can picture everything so well even though you used only a few words. Great work! I hope you keep on writing fanfictions, especially NaruHina ones.
SilverSea15 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Kudos to you for successfully making me cry. :( This story is just... I can't explain it. It's perfect. ️ I've been looking for sad fics and thank you for creating this beautiful piece of work. :"(
Nils chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This story brought tears to my eyes. Really. It was simple but so very touching. You have a really good writing skill. Keep it up.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »