Reviews for The Hokages Secret Closet
Twinspired chapter 1 . 3/9
I love rereading your story! It always makes me cry...I wish the Naruto Manga had ended like this. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Polaruspax chapter 1 . 2/13
Well this was just great! I loved this idea and perspective! This is not one of my favorite stories on this site! top 10 material here man good job!
I'm decrying so hard gadammit!
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I can't stop crying oh god, the feels... Truly heartthrobbing, thank you for this fic
Great chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Oh, this was interesting and it touched me in the heart. Although I was half expecting, that Naruto would find a way to reach the hidden cave. Looking forward to more!
anusha chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Wow...dat was soo moving... Thank you for dis one :)
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I may or may not have cried a little
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I don't cry easy, but... Damn
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
OMG..wow I just.
I'm crying, seriously I am! This was so bittersweet.
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I'm at a loss for words. I loved this one-shot, such a unique idea and so we'll done. Great job!
EpicReader chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is beautiful! I never knew I could have feelings for an inanimate object, especially a room! Very well done :)
Also, excellent capture of Naruhina!
subakunara chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
i cried. it was so touching and unique
alriz angel 1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
this story was incredibly beautiful and deep and seemed like it could actually happen. it is also how i would imagine the hokages would go. i also loved the ending. i kinda imagine that kakashi would be the sixth
alrizangel1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
this was such a beautiful fanfic i almost cried. i loved the ending too. this is how i imagined that the hokages should go. i kind of imagined that the sixth was kakashi.
obobob chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
this story is really really good. i love the perspective it is written from.