Reviews for Destruct Sequence
KiatosTenku chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
I just reread this saga again! I forgot how awesome it is! I hope you get to finish the last story. I'm just in love with Karr and Conor!
K.A.R.R. 2009 chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
What happened to Damaged Heart Broken Trust?
Luna chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Wonderful fanfic I loved this one. I need to read the others! so gripping!

Karr for ever!

I always thought he just needed love and a family. She is her family.
Darth Krande chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
Interesting story. I started with the fresh prequel, I continued with Fragments and Touch, then this story but meanwhile I couldn't resist the ending of Hit Man... I had to save the rest for tomorrow. Hey wait it's already 0:20 AM and I'm still reading :D
Darth Krande chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
LOOOOOL! That last line was made of pure epicness.
Sarai chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I like it!
Tamersa chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
Great ending fof that part of the story:) but Bonnie... why you could not give another chance to the original AI?

anyway I'm waiting for the sequel but also for prequel ( I dont now if i dont want to read he prequel more ')

keep the good work:)
Rainack chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
Another awesome story! Can't wait to read more!
My-Friend-KITT chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
OMG! Bonnie, leave them be!

Don't they have enough trouble battling the Director!

Shadow,

I can't wait for the next one!

Good work!

Keep it up, if you can. :)
My-Friend-KITT chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
Very well done, Shadow!
anonymous chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
Hey Shadow! I love your stories! All the transformer and knight rider ones anyway. I'll work on the rest! Awesome story and I can't wait to read more! Please keep it up! :):):):):):):):):)
BuckleWinner chapter 12 . 7/9/2009
Wonderful ending! Now I definitely can't wait until you get another up and running! It sounds like it's gonna be great. Well, see ya around when you get the next posted! And thanks again for dedicating this story to me and Rainack. It is a great honor to have a great story like this dedicated to me. I appreciate it so much.
Tamersa chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Another Great chapter. I can't wait for the final. but one question: how damaged engine is hurting KARR?
BuckleWinner chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
I love it! Is there going to be another after this? Just wondering. I know I have probably said this before, maybe a million times or so, but I love how human you have made Karr and Kitt, especially Karr. He normally doesn't have a human side to him but with Connor, he is completely different. I think that is my favorite thing about this entire series.
My-Friend-KITT chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
Shadow,

Awesome as always!

I really love the Connor and KARR story!

Keep it up!