Reviews for More than Ruin'd Hopes shall Mourn
potter29 chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Professor Potter-Malfoy chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
A brilliant plot - I'm curious about how the spell works so cant wait for more Update soon!
jennifer snape chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
This was hot in the extreme! I love your Harry; he's so innocent. I hope Draco doesn't completely tread on him.
jennifer snape chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
Oh! I love it
jennifer snape chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
I loved how tender Draco was with Pansy, especially this:

'If it ever gets too much for you, you can always leave. I'll look after you. Always.'

I adore Harry's protectiveness over Draco. They're so cute together!

I don't like the constant put-downs of being ginger, even though it's something Draco probably something Draco would think

I love your style of writing; every sentence is so well crafted and some parts are so witty and make me laugh out loud. I loved it when Harry asked Draco if he was in the market for ladies lingerie. Perfect timing!
atomic-oblaat chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Go, Draco, go! Seduce that Gryffindor! 8D Harry Potter's going down! (on Draco soon, hopefully) I think Draco deserves at least that much at this point. ;)

Can't wait for more! xD This chapter made me smile.
The Villain's Vindication chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Oh! I can't wait for your next update!

potter29 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
good kiss potter29
aviddaydreamer chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Oh! Things are heating up! Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter!
crazybibliophile chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
I like how you're keeping Draco so in character. He's still a bit of a prat even if he's the protagonist, which is great - usually when authors write Draco POV stories they immediately turn him into a perfect, flawless guy with no explanation given. This is fantastic. :)
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
harry to the , draco can be soo annoying sometimes.
atomic-oblaat chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
I love this story! I absolutely adore the way you write Draco, and kudos for making Pansy a decent human being- I usually can't stand her. xD I can't wait for the next chapter!
crazybibliophile chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
oh no! scary. poor draco, that was a close call...

I love Harry in this, he's just brilliant. This story's amazing. :)
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
gosh, this draco sure is nasty. i can imagine canon draco being like tht, well, if he had still been a spoilt brat.

can't wait for i feel bad for harry, i wonder how long he'll have to endure this.
crazybibliophile chapter 3 . 6/18/2009