Reviews for Dark Ripples in Blood
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
really interesting. any chance of an update!
keili77 chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
Finally updating. I was a bit boring reading a 12th chapter because of long ceremony. But this chapter is a logical continuous of the action.

Unusual but Kraven thinks about the action. Yes Lucian's words were real insult. Nobody doesn't like сriticism.

It's very nice chapter. Keep update. I am waiting forward the storm. Sadly that Katherine and Edward so сarelessness.

Victor is not a simple enemy.

P-s: really glad to see updating.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 13 . 3/5/2011
*in YGOAS Marik's voice* Dun, dun, dun!

The plot thickens! Kraven sure doesn't know how to cover his tracks very well-Catherine and Edward already picked up his trail, so to speak. He's going to have to be cleverer than that if he hopes to obtain more information regarding them.

Thus, I look forward to whatever you have in store for us eagerly waiting readers in the next chapter-it better be soon or else I shall onom on your soul again! And I am getting rather...famished, shall we say.

SpeedDemon315 chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
*starts cracking up at your last A/N* For that, you shall receive a slice of my mom's homemade pumpkin apple bread.

Now I want to know what the incentive was-brutal torture before a violent, messy death? The possibilities are endless.

That ritual scene for honoring new Death Dealers was very clever and creative, I was quite impressed with whole ceremony and its organization. Kudos to you for finally updating! Now I have to go and update "Ace in the Hole" while working on other gift fics... T_T Help me, my brain is going to melt.

Can't wait for the next chapter, which probably won't come until AFTER Novemeber. ;D

keili77 chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
Finally. Updating. Nice chapter, but small. I am not sure that Tanis will decide to tell Victor about Catherine's investigation.

But other vampire can see and.. I start to feel danger which is gathering near Catherine and her husband.

I have a hope that you will finish this story. I swear your story is one of the best on this forum.

Keep update.
Furionknight chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
SpeedDemon315 chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
Hah, I love how Catherine tries to "persuade" Tanis to show her the scrolls. Edward is so proud of her. (Although, if she did torture Tanis for info, Victor would probably find out and not be too happy with her quest for information).

Gah, once again, I'm left with wanting for more. Something tells me Catherine has a plan, especially since she inquired Tanis about how Kraven killen Lucian.

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter, as always!

Furionknight chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
I look forwar to more of the story :)
Me12243 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
I wish you would do more romance with Selene and... What's his name? Jared? Jarek? I forgot...
keili77 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
OMG. Catherine is very-very-very-very grave. But her actions seems so reckless. The most effective way - is spying for Kraven, without showing her real intention.

By the way I don't think that visiting Tanis wisely. To ask Tanis right indirect questions (it's very dangerous because of Victor) is possible.

I propose that the book about Sonja's death was rewritten according "official version". But Tanis kept records about Concuil Meeting. The last record must describe justice and death penalty of Sonja.

It's would be interesting to look through these documents.

About Tanis's room. I imagine lots of book, a table with inkstand, feathers for writing. It's not far from lybrary. A double bed. Also there are an apple-pie order during his books and Tanis hates when vampires breaks or cut books.

P/S/ Great. Keep update. I just hope that you will update more often.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
(You know, it's kind of funny listening to "Mortal Kombat Theme Song 2" while reading this... XD)

All right, Catherine has gone a-snooping! I wonder if she's the reason why digging into the past becomes forbidden. Something tells me Catherine is going unravel Kraven's lie just by his answers. And she's going to see Tanis now, eh? That'll prove to be interesting. Hmm, perhaps his chambers are adjacent to the library? Who knows?

Per usual, a wonderful chapter! You always leave me hungry for more. And what's more, you know how many chapters that are left. As for, I don't have a clue for "Ace in the Hole"! Oh well...

keili77 chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
I like Selene's story. Victor looks like good father who do all possible and unpossible for his daughter. And Lucian is a disgraceful and disgusting animal.

Of course this version has some small non-harmonizations for those (like me) who will try to find out more about this.

But Victor is a great intrigant and liar.

P.S. And Kraven can know the true from two-three people (Soren and may be Kosta - who somehow stay alive, Lucian - who tells him his variant of this story). But not from Victor's memory - because Selene also would had a chance to know the true. Or may be lord Victor could control his "memories".
SpeedDemon315 chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
I think I might have a possible idea in how Kraven found out about Sonja. Viktor could have been the one to sired him and when he bit Kraven, the memory of his daughter passed to Kraven hence he knew about Viktor condemming his daughter to her death. Just a theory.

Ah, this chapter was so superb! It made me ponder about how I'm going to set up the impending chapter of "Ace in the Hole". There's one character's origins that I still have to solidify because there's some sketchy details regarding her past...

But enough of my rambling! Again, fablous job with this chapter and keep up the wonderful writing! Godspeed!

Furionknight chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
I look forward to quick and speedy update :)
keili77 chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
It was beautiful. I like how you describing Selene's and Catherine's catacters.

Especially when Catherine sent Kraven away. But those insolent is very-very self-confident to accept his defeat.

And I am interested in the story which Selene are going to talk to Catherine. I am sure it shall be quite different that real events. But we'll see.

Keep update. And Merry Christmas.