Reviews for Simple
petuniatc chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Ziva's description of a life with Tony - complete with movie nights, make up sex and the menorah next to the Christmas tree - is my favorite mental picture of Tiva.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
aww omg. sigh. i like it much.
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
luvd the stry! so cute!
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Great story. Your Ziva is very much in character, I think, as is your Tony. A serious Tony, one that thinks no one is looking and/or one that is currently in the process of protecting himself. I actually got a little verklempt reading this. Well done.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ziva's images of a married life with Tony are some of the best, some of the most 'real', I've read to date. This was a sweet story that was the perfect blend of angst and subtle romance. Can't wait to read more of your take on my favorite couple.
AthosionWarrior chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Tears :( like it
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
i really love it story! i love how realistic it is! how there is actually a possibility it could happen in the show! you captured the characters wonderfully and this story has great!
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
aaw.
crimeshowsaremygame chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is so sweet- wish they'd do that on the show.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh this is a sweet story.

Very in character too.

Lovely piece.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This fic was amazing. I loved it.
Kaleigh Windelynn chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
No continue..Do a followup... Keep this going. It's a good start to a longer story!
Mitford chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
super story
anneruhland chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Wow! Tears at breakfast time. This is a beautiful story. I hope TPTB follow your lead. anne
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
oh man, this is on my list of FAVORITE post-aliyah fics. you wrote it so beautifully, so much detail packed in, so much emotion.

i love the bits about her uneasy sleep on the plane and mcgee and gibbs there for her. and even tony but him being hesitant to see her. that was beautiful and so heartbreaking.

describing the hospital visits of everyone... abby and ducky and mcgee... and gibbs. oh, gibbs, the watchful protector in the eve of the night by her side.

the bits about tony describing the scene and the digging, the miracles they'd have to get through to find her. and him yelling vance he. :)

but for me, that situation you described that she sees when she looks tony, the fights and the making up, the movie nights with the kids, the dinners with scattered english and hebrew and italian... that just took my breath away, beautiful description! and exactly what i see what i think of them hehe. :)

i almost wish there were more parts to this story because you wrote it so well but i think you left it beautifully with her asking tony to stay, the first step in healing. i hope you'll write more tony/ziva fics, i'll need them all summer long to keep me sane haha.

beautiful beautiful work again! :)