Reviews for Converted
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
How much longer till you write more on this?
rezmutt chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
this story was well written and excellent flow to it. it was a little shorter than I'd wished but i love it all the same.
rezmutt chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
this is extremely interesting.
SGAFirenity chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Dude. You have to do a prologue. How are we going to know what her vision was without it.

I miss JT fics, as soon as I switched fandoms, it has seemed like no one writes JT anymore. Neither do I which is sad because that fic of mine was good. I'm glad your finished yours though. Maybe it will inspire other writers to finish theirs too. :D
Alydia Rackham chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
Wow. Interesting ending, tying it up to the first part... I would be interested in a longer version of Tutus-it reminds me of that story I wrote called "Purgatory," you know-where those two guys were just trapped inside a mind, and they were forced to hammer out all their issues. This is a really intriguing and plausible story! Well done, dear! :D I likes. :)
Wendy Jackson chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
Hi Jewel

YAY a new chapter. I have so much backlog on my fanfic reading but when I saw that i had to read it straight away. Tis a shame its the last one but I love the idea of them being together always. :D

HUgs

Wendy

John Sheppard is my happy place
Alydia Rackham chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
Lol, referring to your author's note...What do I think? I think, "Gee, I'm glad I've got the next chapter here or I might pull my hair right out!" :D You're good at writing cliffhangers, girl. Unfair! But...I have the next chapter! Ha!
Alydia Rackham chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Ha! I just got back to this story when I got an alert for it, and realized that I hadn't kept up with it! It's got me on the edge of my seat! Although, one advantage of not being up to date...is that I don't have to wait for more chapters to be uploaded! Haha! So, on to the next!
lizlou57 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Really enjoying this except for the number of typing errors in this chapter
lizlou57 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Woah -you had me seriously confused there for a moment! Interesting dream of Teyla's - think they would make great kids together!
Wendy Jackson chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Whoa a pissed off John. YAY. this chapter was great hon. i love the way you got Teyla to fight the bug and John is mad at her for doing it. Was that an almost declaration of love? (smiles). And tutus sounds idyllic...can i go? LOL Thank you for sharing hon

hugs

Wendy

John Sheppard is my happy place
SGAFirenity chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
Wow, great chapter. I know what you are going through with figuring out how to write John properly. I too am having issues with the current chapter I am writing.

Besides that, I really liked how you wrote him, even though it took a while. I'm getting very excited about tutus and learning more about it. I think it's such an interesting idea.

So I guess that means I was right then. The fact that he was becoming more wraith-like made it easier for her to take him to Tutus. That's such a cool idea.

I was wondering are we going to learn more about the Changers throughout the fic or is that all we will learn?
Starscape91 chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
jodz92 chapter 9 . 10/2/2009