Reviews for Abused
Actress1314 chapter 10 . 4/19
I loved this story. You did good on it.
Actress1314 chapter 9 . 4/19
Wow. If I was Bella I would be happy if Charlie was hurt. Nice chapter.
Actress1314 chapter 8 . 4/18
Wow I love this chapter.
Actress1314 chapter 7 . 4/18
Wow has Charlie really change.? (LOL)
Actress1314 chapter 6 . 4/18
Also chapter, im so glad it was Jake until Charlie came home.:[
Actress1314 chapter 5 . 4/18
Good cliff hanger. I have a 100.10% its Charlie. Its stupid Edward brought her back to her house, but im interested in what is going to happen next...
Actress1314 chapter 4 . 4/18
OMG, I love the cute moment between Edward and Bella.
Actress1314 chapter 3 . 4/18
I busted out laughing in the end when Alice said, "BELLA, TOLD, HI- grass, porch, hair, Edward, talk.!" and when Edward said in the end "Now are we done, or are you going to keep playing detective?" OMG, I love your story.
Actress1314 chapter 2 . 4/18
Ouch! How could Charlie do that to Bella. Im so glad Edward found out. I wonder what's he going to do.? Good Job with this chapter, I really enjoyed it.
Actress1314 chapter 1 . 4/18
I was looking for one good (Hurt/comfort) story to stay up reading all night. When I saw your summary I clicked on you story; and I didn't even have to read one whole sentence, I already loved the story. I like how you describe what Bella is feeling, and I also like how you word stuff. I cant wait to jump into the 2 chapter. Good Job.
'Charlie gets put of jail after 1 week and beats and kills Bella while Edward is away hunting'
xXTheShadowLadyXx chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAATTTEE PPPLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEE! If you do I'll be your best friend!
waiting for you chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Update soon...
Cadencesilverknight chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
Why did you stop?!
Kaitlyn chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read which is saying a lot as I read many. You just need to remember that u are writing because u enjoy it and don't let one mean comment stop u. I think you're amazing.