Reviews for Abused
Wow, I really like it so far :)... not that its the best of situations lol but im enjoying it...that soumds bad but you get what i mean lol keep going
You HAVE To do more!
AsccsMovies chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Really good! Update soon!
edwardmasen1234 chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
This is such a good story! Just read all 10 chapters today. Please update soon it is so good! Really well done.
SingingFroggy chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
GREAT STORY

and to that idiot who said that, some robot guy, i think, that was uncalled for and rude.

how would you like it if someone said that to you? huh?

also why are you even reading the story if your mind is so set on hating twilight?

damn you robot man
BeastOfTheSea chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Dear BackgroundRobot-11,

How interesting to hear that you think anyone "deserves" to be savagely beaten by their parents. Would you like to elaborate? Did that bitch make you hit her?

I think your comment is pretty damn ironic, considering the post from where you likely came. Somehow, I don't think the OP's intent was to make you CHEER ON abuse. No matter how much you hate someone, it is NOT legitimate to say they ***bloody deserved abuse***.

I mean, heck, why are you complaining about Edward if you think Bella deserves the abuse? Shouldn't you be rooting for him?

Anyway, to the author - sorry about that. Idiots will be idiots, and jerks will be jerks. Can't say I'm a fan of your fic myself, but the other review was completely uncalled for.
(You probably don't care either way, since this was last updated four years ago, but eh - it was the principle of the thing.)
BackgroundRobot-11 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
If there's anyone who deserves to be savagely beaten, it's Bella Swan. Seriously, screw her, she's whiny, selfish, a pathological liar, emotionless, bland, as empathetic as a shark and filled with false modesty. It's just a shame that Charlie isn't viciously beating her controlling, emotionally abusive, ephebophile stalker-I mean, boyfriend.
Just a shame that you've made Charlie horribly, horribly out of character. One of the two good character of Twilight, and he gets turned into...this.
100ROSSOME100 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Wonderful, but ur leaving me hanging with the last part, u haven't updated for 4 years so pls update soon. Xx
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
OH MY GOD, can i reach throuhgt the screen and grab her. LUV IT.
MaydayLover1 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
I do hope you remember this story and feel like writing more again
Aurora chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
again with the grab hands the guy needs to make some boundaries.
Aurora chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
dun dun dun stuff just hit the fan and got real.
Aurora chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Well goodness what now.
Aurora chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Carlisle to the rescue. I like your writing style, just need length.
Aurora chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Well then that's kind of awful but not much different in most situations in real life.