Reviews for Snape's Elevator Adventures
I'm a Muppet of a girl chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
Hahaha! This was awesome!
radishesandspectraspects chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
Hahaha! Snapple! I think I just died! :D
Interludes chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
LOL! Good job! :D
acciolove-x chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
I loved reading about Snape and his adventures in the elevator!
Heatham chapter 22 . 10/14/2010
It does actually say Blaise is a male in book 6. Not sure about before that though...
The Glowing Mischief chapter 18 . 8/12/2010
This is soo funny. My Fav chapter!
The Glowing Mischief chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
"ONE MILLION HITS TO LOLSeverus? OMG, SPAZZING TIME!"He shouted, doing an MC Hammer dance, "SO STOP. Sevvy time

"OMG, PHONE CALL," Dumbledore said, picking up his, phone then saying to the other line in a completely different voice, "Albus. What now?"

Both AMAZING quotes. ROTLMAO!
The Glowing Mischief chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
'I iz fantabulus.' Genius. Pure Genius!
Laci that random reviewer chapter 25 . 7/6/2010
Well then, he finally had some sense and took the stairs. Love this story. Nice easy read along with some giggles I can read on little sleep. Thumbs up to you, five thumbs up. Yep, I'm that skilled, I have five thumbs.
Laci that random reviewer chapter 21 . 7/6/2010
Wow...poor Snape! Reminds me of the Potter Puppet Pal...Hagrid's Buttcrack is officially a swear word.
Laci that random reviewer chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
Oh god. I took like five minutes to review because I was laughing so hard! Who knew such a midget could come up with such a great song! *hums 12 days of christmas under her breath while snape glares at me*
Laci that random reviewer chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Wow, when did Dumbledore turn into a Twihard? He sounds like one of those ravonous idiots. Also it seems Severus has magically transformed into Edward, which is kind of creepy. Just dont make him sparkle, thats a death sentance.
Laci that random reviewer chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Makes me wonder...what were they doing in that room? Getting married? Having dinner? Something much much dirtier? Well, I guess why the heck would they want Harry to come if its that dirty. Poor Snape. Do love the torture fics I read about him thought lmao.
Eikyuu the Jellykage chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
ZOMGKIRBYEHMAGAD*PASS OUT*
Eikyuu the Jellykage chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
LOLSeverus REALLY needs to be an actual website. :)