Reviews for Afterwards
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 3/30
Brilliant and thanks for writing
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
A good one
BuBuBoom chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh my! I absolutely loved this! :D

It's so wonderfully written, and I really like that you wrote it in Jessica's point of view. Very well done. :)

Yes, like other readers, I saw the movie recently and wondered if there was anything written about these two. So I'm glad I found your fic. I thought it was cute. Nice job!
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
hi, I wanted to say your story was amazing. You captured the characters beautifully and I am sorry for not reviewing I got this story a long time ago and I thought I reviewed it but I looked over your reviews to get some inspiration for I wrote two who framed roger rabbit stories and I might write some more. anyways I noticed my name wasn't on the review list so I wanted to tell you have awesome your story was. keep up the good work. I really loved this story.
Anthony D chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is just too sweet! Roger and Jessica have become my all time favorite animated couple. Their relationship, their devotion, and their love for each other just touches my heart and this story was all to romantic, cute, and adorable and for that I applaud you.
PopTop38 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Just watched WFRR, and just needed to read some Jessica/Roger Rabbit closure. Happy I found this, or else I don't what I would have done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Please continue!I want to see a fanfic about roger and Jessica have a baby.
Calliecature chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
i love it! it's the kind of fluff that doesn't make me hurl. this is the kind of fluff that is sweet, for real and actually makes me smile :)

i barely remembered the movie as a kid so i watched it now to appreciate it as an adult and i did. but i always wanted a more in-depth view in their relationship, it's just so interesting how they could have met and stuff and your fic has served well. thanks for writing it :)
Jakob chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
great great great! I am the biggest roger rabbit fan everl
Peaceblossom26 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
awww, that was so sweet. "Patty Cake", haha, i love it.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aww soo sweet and cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
this was so perfectly in character plz write more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww so cute!i love this up the good and please make more stories like this.
DisneySweetHeart chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This story is so beautiful. I love reading this over and over because it puts a smile on my face.
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was great. So much fluff. It made my day.