Reviews for Seeing Eyes
RedLindy chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
I just found this story, perfect timing as I just watched all the Dark Angel episodes in El Rey.
The way you connected Tony to Logan is perfect, a logical explanation for why he looks so much younger but act SOS much older as Logan. And the resolution to the whole virus, cult, and Freak Nation was amazing. I love Michael Weatherly as both characters and you really captured the differnces and similarities. Thank you!
TonysSilverFox chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
Wow. That was a good story, really enjoyed it - Thanks! ;-)
Theresa F chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
Just found this story and when I started reading it I couldn't stop... It was very good, well done crossover between the two shows and very sad at many different levels, but very satisfying!
c-wolf chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Definitely an AU considering that the trigger went off with the transgenic murderer that took Logan's DNA into himself and changed so that maybe he could be Max's true love.

(I've read the books a few times. Logan and Max cuddled at the end of the final one, full skin touch, in bed)
simys chapter 20 . 7/23/2012

Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
hi
hi chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
Awesome story!

Every since finding out Micheal was Logan, I wanted to see something that combined NCIS and DarkAngel. Your story not only does that, but it is very well written. I like the characters, the plot; it flows well and keeps me interested.

3 3
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
hi
leelaa chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Not really sure whether I've ever reviewed this fic despite rereading it many times. So. Absolutely superb. Love it. Thanks so much for writing this one. :)
nitpick chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
the Navy doens't have Colonels, Lieutenant or otherwise. Colonels are in the Army, Marines, and Air Force. The Navy equivalent would be Commander, or, in the case of your dead officer, Lieutenant Commander.
Dreamer22 chapter 20 . 10/1/2010
I really enjoyed this story, terrific job!
Little Nutsy chapter 20 . 9/6/2010
Wow great story mate. Loved the way you portrayed the characters it was spot on.

It was worth the read mate.
egbkid chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
Great! this is a really good story, worth a re-read! :-)
Vanidot chapter 20 . 8/20/2010
Dude! (or dudette whichever) How can yyou just leave it at that! I mean great story but come on. The show ended witthout a cure how dare you do that to me as well! So not Fair! Give me another story pplease! you're good!