Reviews for Rowdyruff Boys: Reform
Fan chapter 11 . 1/2
This is great,but I'm itching to know what what happens next! Please hurry!
Fan chapter 3 . 1/2
This is really good! Keep writing!
aisha chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Allah I m in luv with your story an Muslim too
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
please write more
Elise Laurent chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I am a Muslim and I am eight
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I am a Muslim and I know how to prey and I am 8years.
do not message account invalid chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
awesome...
I am Buttercup chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Hey,I really like your story. PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS,OR THE REST OF IT! I AM IN LOVE WITH FANFICS AND YOU SUPRISED ME WITH THIS ONE. THANK YOU.
Thanks so much,
I am Buttercup (or Kitty,either way really!)
puppypower2001 chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
KEEP GOIN!:D
this is really good! Maybe, in the next chapter, you could do something like this:
the Professor finds the girls and shoots them with the chemical Z gun. They go back to normal with only white light left in them. The PPGZ soon see the RRBZ lying on the grind next to them, unconscious, and then take them to the lab. The professor explains what happened to them and when the RRBZ wake up, their counterparts explain what happened and apologize. The RRBZ don't believe them until the Professor shows them what happened and then the RRBZ believe them. Then the RRBZ go back to their parents house and say that if they find proof that the y are their real parents, then they will believe them. Then their mother quickly runs out of the room and comes back with a photo album of them when they were kids. The RRBZ finally believe them and they all have a cry session. After they all stop, then the RRBZ goes and tells the Professor thy they have parents and that they wanna be good. The Professor zaps them with his chemical Z gun and the RRBZ soon realize that there are three girls that were sitting in the other room while: Watching soccer, Eating cake, And reading fashion magazines.

I got nothing after that.
puppypower2001 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
YES!:D I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THE RRBZ OR PPGZ TO BE MUSLIM!:D thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!:D
puppypower2001 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
OK... First:
How do u know Farsi?!
Second: Good job! I like the story already! (even if I just read the first chapter.)
Avrilfanx101 chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
So it seems you haven't found the cure for the girls yet... And supposedly HOW is it related to PPGZ x RRBZ romance? Anyways, a job well done, considering it as an action story.
bunny gun chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Or URL is not work in check it out plz great fanfic
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I don't like this story. Why would you make the girls evil?
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
That was awesome. But I have a question, what does Alhamdulillahm mean?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »